Police find marijuana during search o...

Police find marijuana during search of Antioch home

There are 65 comments on the Daily Herald story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Police find marijuana during search of Antioch home. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Taylor Bedrosian, 21, of the 40000 block of Black Oak Avenue, could be sentenced to seven years in prison if he is convicted on possession of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
joe

Round Lake, IL

#1 Mar 2, 2013
this world is fu****!! it's a plant that grows from the earth!!!!! has this young man done anything to harm/hurt/endanger anyone???? NO. what about all the 20 something's that drive home drunk every night?!
2bit

Lombard, IL

#3 Mar 4, 2013
joe wrote:
this world is fu****!! it's a plant that grows from the earth!!!!! has this young man done anything to harm/hurt/endanger anyone???? NO. what about all the 20 something's that drive home drunk every night?!
They can get busted too. Your point?
Sounds like your upset that you have to find a new dealer.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
This is antioch finding a new dealer isn't too difficult haha give him 15 minutes
I guess in your drug addle brain you forgot to read the article.
He IS the dealer.
Bedrosian as a potential dealer of marijuana.
UNQUOTE

And since you're so fond of using that drug yourself here is another quote you should pay attention to.
could be sentenced to seven years in prison if he is convicted on possession of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver charges.
UNQUOTE

Sooner or later you guys all will get caught.
I wonder how many years you'll have to serve in jail.
idiot watch

Round Lake, IL

#6 Mar 5, 2013
ooh, serve time in jail for pot, what a joke
lets put all the drunks in jail too, that will make everything so much better
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Get all the facts before going on ridiculous rants.
This quote alone is priceless. It says it all about you.
I stand with all my comments.
You seriously need to get cleaned up. Its obvious you'll never do it on your own. Jail would be the best bet for you to get cleaned up.
Please get yourself arrested before you hurt innocent people including your family.
been there

Round Lake, IL

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This quote alone is priceless. It says it all about you.
I stand with all my comments.
You seriously need to get cleaned up. Its obvious you'll never do it on your own. Jail would be the best bet for you to get cleaned up.
Please get yourself arrested before you hurt innocent people including your family.
Maybe you should take his advice and actually research something before you make such wrong assumptions.

Its obvious your heartless comments are meant to put down someone who is clearly struggling. Jail is no place for an addict. Once they get out its back to the same old struggle. Recovery, therapy and God are the only answers.

Good luck Anonymous, I will pray you find the strength to get thru your struggle and find the help you need.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#11 Mar 6, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should take his advice and actually research something before you make such wrong assumptions.
Its obvious your heartless comments are meant to put down someone who is clearly struggling. Jail is no place for an addict. Once they get out its back to the same old struggle. Recovery, therapy and God are the only answers.
Good luck Anonymous, I will pray you find the strength to get thru your struggle and find the help you need.
Get a few things right here.
He admits to using heroin. That is not an assumption.
Don't try and lecture me on drug users.
A heroin addict needs to be locked up not for him but for those around him.
Why don't you some research into what heroin addicts do when they run out of drugs. They at some point will rob and kill for their next fix.
I have zero tolerance towards heroin addicts.
I have no heart towards them.
I have a heart for those they hurt, and rob.
I have a heart for their kids who sometimes are born with addiction because of them.
But guys like you will never mention the innocent ones will you ?
No you only care about some loser heroin addict.
Long term jail is the perfect place for him.
I hope he gets there soon.
Been There

Round Lake, IL

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a few things right here.
He admits to using heroin. That is not an assumption.
Don't try and lecture me on drug users.
A heroin addict needs to be locked up not for him but for those around him.
Why don't you some research into what heroin addicts do when they run out of drugs. They at some point will rob and kill for their next fix.
I have zero tolerance towards heroin addicts.
I have no heart towards them.
I have a heart for those they hurt, and rob.
I have a heart for their kids who sometimes are born with addiction because of them.
But guys like you will never mention the innocent ones will you ?
No you only care about some loser heroin addict.
Long term jail is the perfect place for him.
I hope he gets there soon.
Its people like you that are part of the problem. Your solution is to "lock em up" as if that fixes the problem. IT DOES NOTHING EXCEPT DELAY THE ADDICTION. Thank God that courts and judges are starting to understand this. People like you that spout off as if you have knowledge on the subject keep the cycle continuing. Jails dont end the cycle, recovery does. God Bless.
reef for thought

Broomfield, CO

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Amendment 64 - Colorado

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 6, 2013
I'm still trying to figure out where he said he was a heroin user. Another wrong assumption by you know who I guess. You are spot on Been There. My heart goes out to Anonymous. You are on the verge buddy, you need to get off the computer and start sayng those things at a meeting. Stick with what we know works! Good luck to you.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#15 Mar 6, 2013
LazyK wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out where he said he was a heroin user. Another wrong assumption by you know who I guess. You are spot on Been There. My heart goes out to Anonymous. You are on the verge buddy, you need to get off the computer and start sayng those things at a meeting. Stick with what we know works! Good luck to you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fox-lake-il/T...
post #32 he admits to using heroin on a daily basis
unlike them i don't need to make anything up

You are sadly mistaken if you think he's on the verge of helping himself.
He's posted more then once ( do you need those post # too ?) that he is happy with his life. He's not out to change it.
Has he checked into a rehab ? NO
Has he told his family ? NO
Has he even admitted its a problem ? NO
Go back and read his comments.
He's happy being a druggie. He's thinks no one can tell he's a druggie. He's living a fantasy and people like you are willing to feed him that fantasy by protecting his fantasy.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Yep wasted my time and read it all.
Its not worth posting on each comment.
You're a wasted soul.
People here have defended you saying you just need help and understanding.
But you even admit you're not going to change.
In that i believe you.
Which is why i recommend jail for you.
Rehab won't do you any good at all. You point that out better then i can.
Its not me you need to convince. You need to convince those who think all you need is rehab help.
BTW the only way a baby can be born with a heroin addiction like yours is if the baby's parents did heroin like you do.
In my case i would never do illegal drugs.
My daughter was born normal as a result of our clean living.
To bad you'll never know what that is like.
I really feel sorry for any kids you bring into this world. They are bound to be addicts.
I don't see your friends in here defending you on that.
Mystery Man

Round Lake, IL

#18 Mar 6, 2013
You know, after reading everything I wrote, I have to apologize for being such a jerk. My clueless thoughtless comments are extremely hurtful. I guess I just have so much anger inside, I like to take it out on people on topix. Especially the ones who have serious psychological issues. I think maybe its because I see myself in them. I think thats why I act the way I do. Sorry everyone, I need some serious help.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 18, 2013
troll?
Mystery Man

Round Lake, IL

#22 Mar 19, 2013
fox laker wrote:
troll?
Why would you think that?
I can occasionally make sense when I take my medication

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 23, 2013
So....any good arguments against cannabis out there?
Roflcer of the Lawl

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Mar 23, 2013
fox laker wrote:
So....any good arguments against cannabis out there?
...well, it's bad because you ..........whooo donuts, mmmmmm!
Dookie With Corn

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 Mar 23, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/antioch-il/TT...
just a few examples of you admitting to using an illegal drug.
You are the reason it should be illegal.
Now go ahead and try and get this removed.
BTW removing posts is what you guys do when you can't face up to the truth.
You need to read the question again before you go spaming off on another topix thread. Fox laker asked if their was any GOOD arguments against cannabis out there.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#28 Mar 23, 2013
And i answered back.
His life is a good example of the argument against Marijuana.
His addiction is what i don't want to see happen to others.
Anticop in Antioch

United States

#29 Mar 23, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
or worse the 20 something's who drive home drunk and high on marijuana every night.
Its really harmful when that happens.
Better yet, do you know how many drunk off duty cops are driving around. Do you think they get arrested when pulled over, the answer is a big NO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) 3 hr Laura B 122
Tear down Antioch bowling alley 8 hr Real Longtime Res... 22
home choice stores (Aug '09) Sat chi-city 21
News TLC Coffeehouse Serves Antioch Community Sat Locally owned 26
News Antioch buys 50 acres for $1 million to boost g... Jul 29 My kids eat veggies 19
Finally someone is getting things done in Antioch Jul 29 Lodvus M 22
News Expanding McHenry manufacturer Fabrik Plastics ... Jul 29 Old Timer 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fox Lake Mortgages