Bargain hunters might see Deja vu

Jun 4, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gurnee Review

A new boutique featuring upscale and designer merchandise has opened in Grayslake, but you don't need a wallet full of Benjamins to walk away feeling like a million bucks.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2012
Dorothy

Darien, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

I actually went to DeJa Vu today in downtown Grayslake,Il.What a great little place.Found purses,jewelry and they even have guys clothing and shoes.
They had alot of their items on sale and I will definitely be going there on a regular basis.
It is a consignment shop so I might have to clean out my own closet.
Karen Buffalo Grove

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

I also, visited this little gem! All I can say Ladies it's Awesome!They have Coach, Prada, Jimmy Choo, shoes, purses, and jewerly galore!Ladies you will love this gem!
Happy Consumer

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

Karen Buffalo Grove wrote:
I also, visited this little gem! All I can say Ladies it's Awesome!They have Coach, Prada, Jimmy Choo, shoes, purses, and jewerly galore!Ladies you will love this gem!
I totally agree. This place is great. What a find!!
Happy Consumer

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

I have to say that I was impressed with Deja Vu. Very nice items and reasonably priced, too.
Main employee

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Nice place? Except the owner didn't properly pay her consigners or her employees! I still haven't been fully paid my wages. Consignor's were actually donating their items more than being paid for them. Owner never on premises except to show up after the store closed to pick up
the money. Utilities went unpaid, no heat in winter, gas shut off. Customer's couldn't try on garments because it was do cold. Lines of consigners and the landlord demanding money!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min newpoly 1,902
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Psychotic Mahz 49,407
Corrupt Round Lake Beach ! 7 hr be smarter 26
Costco in Antioch? Also, maybe a Starbucks? 23 hr News Reader 2011 10
High View Drive Detour Tue Lake County Citizen 5
Family Video in Antioch, IL Tue Supporting Resident 5
Power plant opposition surfaces in Crystal Lake Mon Shining Star of Cary 2
•••
•••
Fox Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fox Lake Jobs