$3.2 million award in Rocky Ford nurs...

$3.2 million award in Rocky Ford nursing home death tied to bedsores

There are 1 comment on the Denver Post story from May 1, 2012, titled $3.2 million award in Rocky Ford nursing home death tied to bedsores. In it, Denver Post reports that:

A jury in La Junta has awarded $3.2 million to the family of an 88-year-old man who died of complications from an infected bedsore the size of a baseball.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

blow joe

Westcliffe, CO

#1 May 22, 2012
gee i hope i crooc at 88 especially with all the complications as a person gets old ,if you subtract age from average living person may be they should sew the hospital not the nursing home.besides how often did the sons and daughters visit or did they boother to take care of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fowler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rocky Ford fatal officer-involved shooting vict... (Oct '14) Oct '14 friendofjack 1
Arkansas valley correctional closed to public (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ruth-snickers 3
Shooting (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ron 1
Review: VFW (veterans Of Foreign Wars) (May '14) May '14 sew 1
Info (Mar '14) Mar '14 robert 1
Debate: Immigration - Fowler, CO (May '10) Nov '11 Proud 60
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Colorado (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 just another guy 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fowler Mortgages