Kinston man arrested for dealing drug...

Kinston man arrested for dealing drugs out of car

There are 3 comments on the Kinston Free Press story from May 21, 2012, titled Kinston man arrested for dealing drugs out of car. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

A Kinston man convicted of using drugs a decade ago was arrested in Hookerton Friday for allegedly dealing close to 12 grams of marijuana and cocaine in Greene County from inside his car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

Chicken Snot

Chesterfield, MO

#1 May 21, 2012
That dam bastard needs his ass kicked all over Hookerton, up one street & down the other. I'll gaurantee he's black as the ace of spades.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#2 May 24, 2012
Dam right Chicken Snot & I'll help you, I'd love to put him in the head lock & mole that tater.
Bull Dog

Chesterfield, MO

#3 May 25, 2012
Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!! Dam right, I'd love to get in on the deal to. The quicker they can get that dope addict off the street the better it'll be for everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Four Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misplaced Souls Mc Goldsboro Chapter (Dec '09) Apr 18 Joker 102
News 2 Injured When Amtrak Train Hits Car In Four Oaks (Apr '15) Mar '16 joyce 3
basketball Mar '16 elite recruiting 1
Tana Kuhre Duncan Mar '16 BeenThereDoneTana 3
Dunn Music Thread Jan '16 Musikologist 1
desperados gang is pathetic (Mar '11) Dec '15 Guest 26
News Browna s Sweet Treats holds grand re-opening today (Jan '11) Nov '15 Edith 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Four Oaks Mortgages