Police arrested a driver they say hit...

Police arrested a driver they say hit a young child then took off on foot.

There are 4 comments on the WTVD story from Apr 14, 2008, titled Police arrested a driver they say hit a young child then took off on foot.. In it, WTVD reports that:

“I called 911, [police] came and they got him”

It happened on Heath Road just outside of Four Oaks Sunday. Highway Patrol officials say 20-year-old Pollo Rodriguez was driving a red Camaro when he hit 7-year-old Marcus Lassiter, then got out of the car and ... via WTVD

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVD.

The way I see it

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Apr 14, 2008
I'll bet when the authorities gets through questioning him, they will find him to be an illegal immigrant. This is probably why he jumped out and ran instead of seeing if he could help his victim.It is time to start sending them back where they came from.
SeenTheLight

United States

#2 Apr 15, 2008
The little boy died last night.

Police say they'll upgrade charges once they can confirm RodriquezÂ’s identity.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#3 Apr 20, 2008
awwwwww [[thats wayy sad]]
The way I see it

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Apr 23, 2008
The news said he was an illegal.I figured as much.He had numerous charges against him already.I wonder how Sheriff Bizzle missed this one.I was under the impression he was sending all the illegals back to Mexico.He should have been sent back long ago, when they found out he was an illeagal.It's a crying shame a young, innocent kid has to pay with his life before the authorities will do anything to get him off the streets.Now we will have to feed,house, & clothe him for the next number of years.He's probably going to have it easy,now.Better than what he had in Mexico,or where ever he's from.I say take him over to the J.C.airport,have someone fly him out over some thick woods & kick his sorry butt out.Call your next case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Four Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Dec 2 Stephen White 109
Funeral Betsy Jett Nov 27 Dvinke 1
Income opportunities start your own business Nov 21 Creswellcorporation 1
News NAACP: Stop striking voters from rolls in North... Nov '16 FOR Clinton 1
trump is a gross man look at him on youtube Nov '16 vote hillary 3
News Johnston Sheriff's Department Seize Stolen Good... (Aug '08) Oct '16 Murray 8
Four Oaks Police (Sep '08) Sep '16 Mf20money 21

Four Oaks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Four Oaks Mortgages