This place is absolutely horrible! If you love your pets do not under any circumstance take them here. I though this place was going to be great because they let the dogs go out and play together. Well I was wrong. They put all the dogs outside and dont monitor them. My dog came home with bite marks around her neck/head and was limping. The staff is also very rude and pretended like they had no idea how she got bite. They also tried to tell me that she already had those bite marks and was limping when she came in. I have talked to other people about this place and they said that the owner is barely ever there and she leaves poorly trained staff to take care of everything. This place should be shut down. It is unsafe and unhealthy place for your pets to be. After all of this happened, I was curious, I looked into boarding my dog there. I took a tour of the place and I was a little shocked. The place is disgusting! It stinks of dog urine and the dogs are kept in travel crates over night. There was a couch that the smaller dogs where sleeping on that was obviously soaked with dog urine and smelled like poop. They yards that the dogs play in are filthy. They obviously dont pick up dog poop as often as they should. There is also trash in the yards. When I went out to see the yards the dogs where out there and the water buckets were empty. It was hot out and these poor dogs had no water!! This place is a joke! Please don't go there!