Posted in the Fountaintown Forum

Hhhhmmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Southport elementary on lockdown.
hoosier

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Was this the guy gunned down while talking to his wife on a cell phone in the driveway?

That neighborhood is going to heck
Moe

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
We must hold each other and cry

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 13, 2013
I am out of town. What's this story all about?
hoosier

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 13, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
I am out of town. What's this story all about?
Couple of teenagers shot a guy in his driveway

http://wrtv.m0bl.net/w/news-top/story/8493877...
2plumsfor1

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
There has been reported drug activity in that area until neighbors clean it out and stop it things will keep on like this.
Ther Ultimate Kaptoz

Avon, IN

#7 Feb 14, 2013
All of those black teen thugs victims were white people, Notice the media sure didn't point that out, Every person they targeted was white. Might his had been black rage and hate crimes against white men, Maybe those two thug black teens were watching the ex black cop in California being barbecued in the cabin he was holed up in for a week.Not one media outlet mentioned hate crime against white men. Now one of the white men is dead as These two black teen thugs terrorized the city and went on a high speed chase from the police. Luckily nobody else was killed . I bet both of them are bragging in their cells. Yet no politically correct reporter will ask them why they targeted only white people to rob, and kill.
Believer

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 14, 2013
In a case like this, they have positively I.D.'d these thugs, I believe in an eye for an eye, and maybe let the wife pull the trigger. Sensless killings, robberies, shooting people for no reason. I have never felt so unsafe in Indianapolis in all my life. i'm sure in the end there will be 500 excuses made for these little thugs. "He lives in poverty." "He grew up without a daddy." "blah, Blah, Blah." I don't want to hear it. You make your own life choices and you should suffer the consequences. Don't blame you momma, daddy, society, neighborhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fountaintown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it true about Russell Taylor 8 hr Swingtime 1
Greg Garrison, WIBC celebrity, alleged assailan... 17 hr Greg moves on 3
News Tonight at 11: Cuba Rediscovered 19 hr Whiny larry 1
Obama send congrats to Mayweather Mon The Great Kaptoz 1
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Sun pearlofagirl 971
Carb Day IMS Sun Back Home Again 1
Review: Uptown Nail Salon May 3 dmann 1
More from around the web

Fountaintown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]