Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

There seem to be a lot of blacks being killed in Indianapolis lately. I know that they are generally a violent species, but it seems even more popular than ever for them to kill.

Can somebody explain to me why the modern urban negro is biologically predisposed to violence and murder?
velogeezer

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
There seem to be a lot of blacks being killed in Indianapolis lately. I know that they are generally a violent species, but it seems even more popular than ever for them to kill.
Can somebody explain to me why the modern urban negro is biologically predisposed to violence and murder?
Because they are a stone-age people plucked from their sub saharan African enclave just a few generations ago and plunged into the civilized world.
They are now in the process of unwittingly civilizing themselves by killing off the more violent individuals hopefully before they reproduce. Who knows how long the process will take, but the gun industry is speeding the process up by making guns widely available.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The black leaders say what they want but 90% of crimes against blacks are committed by their own race. 70% of people in prison is of the non-white race while 44% of all prisoners in the United States are black.

I guess they can not blame the white man for their own action no matter how much they try, But just let a white person commit a crime against a black person and it will be the headlines in the media only because it contains race. And people find on racial issues today.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
Instead of working for what you want some people find it easier to rob, steal and murder.
bottom line

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

They are killing each other.
velogeezer

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

But then, I could be all wrong.
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

velogeezer wrote:
But then, I could be all wrong.
No you're not.
You were spot on.
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

You are but elk in the feilds and in the plains.The lions and tigers are multiplying around you as your numbers fade. With all that going on you best turn yo eyes to da east,, cause dose brothas hate you mo den we do.Da good ol boy program is running outta juice. Ya'll aint got nobody to blame but your own self. Gone put stuf on here and it just make people worse den day are already is
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Oldblackman wrote:
You are but elk in the feilds and in the plains.The lions and tigers are multiplying around you as your numbers fade. With all that going on you best turn yo eyes to da east,, cause dose brothas hate you mo den we do.Da good ol boy program is running outta juice. Ya'll aint got nobody to blame but your own self. Gone put stuf on here and it just make people worse den day are already is
In reality the elk live on the outskirts, with the lions, and tigers, and bears,(oh my) in the middle.
It would be nice if the lion would lie down with the lamb, in peace, but some homeys don't do that.
Violence begets violence, no one wins.
If you are indeed black, you will find the brothers in the east hate you just as much as us.
If the poo hits the rotary air moving device, all get covered.
John

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>In reality the elk live on the outskirts, with the lions, and tigers, and bears,(oh my) in the middle.
It would be nice if the lion would lie down with the lamb, in peace, but some homeys don't do that.
Violence begets violence, no one wins.
If you are indeed black, you will find the brothers in the east hate you just as much as us.
If the poo hits the rotary air moving device, all get covered.
Peeps are celebrating the death of the blacks!
AllAmerican

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

The unwillingness to forget and move forward is playing out every day in our city. Riots in schools, melee downtown, etc., it is all preparing them for making the headlines as adults.
bite me

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Oldblackman wrote:
hey stupid, I have night vision goggles, like the antelope on TV, so f()ck you, Carl!
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Can you see wit dose goggles yo daughters commin over here to Brightwood tryin to git wit a real thug. Day some chicken heads to.Just make aure you take good care of our kids. Bein high yella, I walk parts of da world yall best not try. Day aint bombing the projects or the service door to a building where black are.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Peeps are celebrating the death of the blacks!
If peeps are people, there should be no celebration in the death of any man.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Oldblackman wrote:
Can you see wit dose goggles yo daughters commin over here to Brightwood tryin to git wit a real thug. Day some chicken heads to.Just make aure you take good care of our kids. Bein high yella, I walk parts of da world yall best not try. Day aint bombing the projects or the service door to a building where black are.
Can someone tranlate this into English?
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Can someone tranlate this into English?
Call me Joe da bus driver cause i'm a bout to take ya to school. I been watchin deez white girls heads be bobin up and down on my boyz like a chicken head. Day be doin what day call a Mandingo party up in here. 5 to 10 players be hittin it like a train.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Oldblackman wrote:
<quoted text>Call me Joe da bus driver cause i'm a bout to take ya to school. I been watchin deez white girls heads be bobin up and down on my boyz like a chicken head. Day be doin what day call a Mandingo party up in here. 5 to 10 players be hittin it like a train.
Thanks, did not get the chicken head part, cultural differences you know. I did understand the high yeller part.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Oldblackman wrote:
<quoted text>Call me Joe da bus driver cause i'm a bout to take ya to school. I been watchin deez white girls heads be bobin up and down on my boyz like a chicken head. Day be doin what day call a Mandingo party up in here. 5 to 10 players be hittin it like a train.
White folks refer to it as a BJ. Think of all the nasty STD's the joy juice be spreading. I thought about preaching, but we all get to make our choices here on earth.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican wrote:
The unwillingness to forget and move forward is playing out every day in our city. Riots in schools, melee downtown, etc., it is all preparing them for making the headlines as adults.
As the old rock song say's "You ain't seen nothin yet."
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>White folks refer to it as a BJ. Think of all the nasty STD's the joy juice be spreading. I thought about preaching, but we all get to make our choices here on earth.
Day say day practice safe sex, day don't tellem day real name. Cause you know if Daddy find out dim girls love to holla rape. My mamma is white and she say cant no white man do anythang for her after she done been wit a black man.Once day go black day don't wanna go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fountaintown Discussions

Search the Fountaintown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 7 hr Two Cents 86
Purdue offering veterinary camps at State Fair 8 hr Coda1 1
They're Here 15 hr single smoking n looking 2
Parc Bordeaux Apts Awful 15 hr single smoking n looking 3
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers 20 hr Ralph 3
Rebecca Driscoll 22 hr Curious 4
Ineptness Tue Big Phony Cop 1
•••
•••