First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Gai

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2007
I am sick and tired of gang tagging every block wall in my neighborhood! I have read how many good law abiding ciizens in other communities have banned together and removed drug dealers! WELL WHY NOT GANG MEMBERS??? The gang memebers seem to know where we live lets find where they live!!! Anyone who has to use the cover of night to tag fences is simply afraid to go out in the light of day. IF one is so proud of their gang sign then why not during day light hours!! OH ya it illegal!!! Night time vandels are chickenshit!
taku masaur

Cypress, CA

#2 Jul 14, 2007
Gai wrote:
I am sick and tired of gang tagging every block wall in my neighborhood! I have read how many good law abiding ciizens in other communities have banned together and removed drug dealers! WELL WHY NOT GANG MEMBERS??? The gang memebers seem to know where we live lets find where they live!!! Anyone who has to use the cover of night to tag fences is simply afraid to go out in the light of day. IF one is so proud of their gang sign then why not during day light hours!! OH ya it illegal!!! I agree Night time vandels are chickenshit!
I agree the neighborhood my friend lives in is always tagged on the corner of magnolia & orangewood it seem's like it is tagged every other week GGPD has to step it up and prevent this crap. Once was a great place to live is now becoming a dump.Even some of the people who live in those home theredon't take care of there homes no lawn maintence trash all over the place shopping carts in the streets,people living out of there garages ( WHAT A PIGPEN OF A PLACE TO LIVE)can we as people who live there do something about this.PWC
dope rhymes

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 18, 2007
oh shit..

i tagg in the day all day..
GardenXGRove
TAKU MASAUR

Cypress, CA

#4 Jul 25, 2007
dope rhymes wrote:
oh shit..
i tagg in the day all day..
GardenXGRove
GROW UP YOU DUMB ASS
TAKU MASAUR

Cypress, CA

#5 Jul 25, 2007
PEOPLE LIKE dope rhymes, need to be taken out back and capped in the head and all of his little crackheads
doper

Mexico, Mexico

#7 Dec 14, 2007
i tagg in day come say that to my face all you do i talk shit cause aint nothing gonna happen to you while your in front of your comp say that to somebody who really does tag and see what happens,say what you got to say to me here cause you just because i cant do shit to you through this computer bitches i aint gonna reply cause your all pussies
V_CR_TOWNERS_GAN G_WS_GXG

Upland, CA

#9 Jan 5, 2008
katella N gilbert..
BARRIO.CRTLSX3.
tagged up ALL day..
barCLAY sT. GANGSTAz.
R I P COLONIA
BCA 231

Garden Grove, CA

#10 Jan 9, 2008
V.HARDXTIMESXRIFAX3
BUENAXCLINTON

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2008
THATS RIGHT LOS DIABLITOS CLICK

R.I.P ROLLY
BUENA PARKE ES1D3

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2008
IT'S THAT MAD~ASS
EAST S1D3 BUENA PARKEROS GANG
SOMOS:
KINGMAN STREET
LOKOS
ENANOS
DIABLOS
DEMONS
KINGMAN AND FRANKLIN NOT TAGGED UP BUT PLACKED UP !!! POSTED UP ALL DAY !!!!
SMASHING ON ALL YOU TAMPON TESTERS !!!
GAI IS GUY

United States

#13 Feb 6, 2008
Gai wrote:
I am sick and tired of gang tagging every block wall in my neighborhood! I have read how many good law abiding ciizens in other communities have banned together and removed drug dealers! WELL WHY NOT GANG MEMBERS??? The gang memebers seem to know where we live lets find where they live!!! Anyone who has to use the cover of night to tag fences is simply afraid to go out in the light of day. IF one is so proud of their gang sign then why not during day light hours!! OH ya it illegal!!! Night time vandels are chickenshit!
THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE DUMBASS IF HE THINKS GANG BANGING OR TAGGING IS GOING TO STOP ..... YOU DON'T LIKE IT ??? MOVE !!! HA...HA...HA...
AFTER ALL THIS IS "CALI" !!! DEAL WITH IT DUMBA$$...OR MOVE TO IOWA ....
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AT SO THAT I CAN GO AND TAGGED UP THE S#1T OUT OF YOUR HOUSE ...
THANK YOU
Oh REALLY

Oxnard, CA

#14 Feb 6, 2008
Gai wrote:
Maybe you should move out of that beautiful city most like to call Garbage Grove. Duhh!!!!
Oh REALLY

Oxnard, CA

#15 Feb 6, 2008
BUENA PARKE ES1D3 wrote:
IT'S THAT MAD~ASS
SOMOS:
KINGMAN STREET
LOKOS
ENANOS
DIABLOS
DEMONS
LOL @ ESBP - You guys are nothing but a bunch of "Malibu's Most Wanted" wanksters!

You cowards are only as tough as the other gangs you beat up. Obviously that isn't much as you guys hide behind the "BOLILLO'S ORANGE CURTAIN" all the time.

Venture out elsewhere you p*ssies. And I don't mean farther south in the OC you dumb MEXICAN'T.
lil noodles

Lodi, CA

#17 Apr 11, 2008
u kno w4t t4gging is 4ll good th4ts w4t u do 4ll d4y 4nd 4ll night
u know ::SSL 14::
fawk everyone hood

Placentia, CA

#18 Apr 11, 2008
STS GANG OR DONT BANG!!!FAWK ABZ BNG TRG LONGO F13 TST ARTA HG ES PRMNT VSZA ESBP FTT SOS TONGA ALL NORWALK LVM VLM ALL OF WHITTIER ALL PICO FUCK O.C.!!!! MR BOOMER GBOY RISKEE RASKAL SLIM !!!! SATANAS GANG!!!LAKEWOOD FARTA 209st !!!holla BACK!!! COME THRU U AINT ON OUR LEVEL!!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. WORLD WIDE!!!!
john wayne

United States

#19 Apr 11, 2008
wella howdy pardner, sounds like you mexicants cant get your sheet together long enough to create a civilized culture ,DUMB BEANERS
anaheim x3

United States

#20 May 2, 2008
puro anaheim cabrones
Farfrompukin

Garden Grove, CA

#21 May 3, 2008
It's bad enought that home prices are dropping due to our economy! Now these idiots go out a "tag" walls in an otherwise beautiful area and drop values even more!

I've been in my neighborhood for 7-years now, and this crap has just started happening over the last few months.

WARNING: We know who you are...We know where you live, and you ARE being watched! So go ahead and "tag" again...see what happens. JAIL TIME FOR THE IDIOTS OF THE WORLD!
WINOS EVERYDAY BUZZING

Pleasanton, CA

#22 May 6, 2008
f@ck all the haters out there que les importa what we do well be hitting up the streets till the end of time tagging and gang banning will never stop i live in the city of Garden Grove and i still put it down for WEBK who give a f@ck wat u people think or the cops and probation and anyone involved with the law i do it in the day time nigth time and when ever the f@ck i want
WINOS EVERYDAY BUZZING

Pleasanton, CA

#23 May 6, 2008
BUENA PARKE ES1D3 wrote:
IT'S THAT MAD~ASS
SOMOS:
KINGMAN STREET
LOKOS
ENANOS
DIABLOS
DEMONS
hey ese iwas busted with ur homies from ESBP "lil one villan porky"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fountain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schuller Family Announces Founder Of Crystal Ca... 4 hr Mole Man 3
News Former Crystal Cathedral transitions to Catholi... (Sep '13) 4 hr Pastor Digby 5
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 4 hr Michael Smith 151
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... 5 hr lol squared 3
Orange County Garage Doors 5 hr Russell Quertorte 2
News Chamber Of Commerce May Lose Funds Over Disney (May '07) 6 hr warnockdotblogsp ... 2
News MLB may move Indians-Angels to California (Apr '07) 6 hr warnockdotblogsp ... 2
More from around the web

Fountain Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]