Review: Upstate Upstate Armory Group Inc

Posted in the Fountain Inn Forum

Sam

Laurens, SC

#1 Feb 7, 2014
Went in to talk about building an AR. Also wanted a new pistol for my new carry weapon. ARs are very expensive, sales person was totally lost, and they had no idea when my pistol would arrive. Just said to stop by each week and look in the case to see what came in. Dropped off some guns for a thorough go through, and after two months they were still sitting in the corner of the gunsmith's office. These are sent out and no work done inhouse. No receipts for the guns and I had to describe them in order to pick up. Really bad customer service for a service industry since their gear is very high compared to other stores in town. Take your biz somewhere else.
Eric

Wasilla, AK

#2 Feb 21, 2014
Allen Arms is great, and I've been satisfied the The Gun Shop on Main Street
Gunny

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2014
Your reviews on here, Yellow Pages, and Yelp are very inconsistent. Since there are no other negative reviews on UAG on the web, one can only assume that you are a difficult customer and was not worth the time to deal with. The shop is more than likely better off without you taking up their time and resources. Keep smearing an honest business whenever you can and tell us how that works out for ya, because your dishonest are not fooling anyone.
Brian

Simpsonville, SC

#4 Mar 9, 2014
Gunny wrote:
Your reviews on here, Yellow Pages, and Yelp are very inconsistent. Since there are no other negative reviews on UAG on the web, one can only assume that you are a difficult customer and was not worth the time to deal with. The shop is more than likely better off without you taking up their time and resources. Keep smearing an honest business whenever you can and tell us how that works out for ya, because your dishonest are not fooling anyone.
Agreed. UAG is an awesome store with great people. These guys deal with people day in and day out. Don't expect one on one consultations for 45 mins. they are a business. I Bought a Glock 23 for a great price and received nothing less than stellar service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fountain Inn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Customer Service Feb '15 RNHeart55 1
woman found dead on georgia rd across from vgo (Nov '13) Jan '15 bjbeasley 2
Gayle Ann Greer (Aug '09) Dec '14 aimee wolf 2
sure like to meet a fun girl (woman, lady) Nov '14 hawrny 1
Review: Unterhausen LLC DBA Castle Cellar Pub Nov '14 Udo 1
News Town Council Disbands West Pelzer Police (Feb '08) Sep '14 class action west... 9
News Sunday alcohol sales could begin soon in Founta... (Nov '13) Jun '14 msscarlett 2
Fountain Inn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fountain Inn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]