Feds scale back Phoenix immigration unit

Feds scale back Phoenix immigration unit

There are 58 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Feds scale back Phoenix immigration unit. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has scaled back a unit in Phoenix that answers calls from local law enforcement to identify and deport illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Juan

Pearland, TX

#46 Jul 25, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> what you think or believe DOES NOT MATTER and it doesn't make you an american just because you feel you should be! Even americans need to be licensed or certified to do jobs such as electricians, plumbers, teachers and even accountants! so why should you be the exception?
My boss is licensed and inspects our work before signing off. The city inspectors say we do good work.
juan is a dipchit

Houston, TX

#47 Jul 25, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand all your computer talk.....SSDD eh ? But then again I work everyday and don't have time to spend on the computer all day.
SSDD yet again...GFY juanita...you don't work everyday except at posting fictional chit on topix...
Rico the Patriot

Venice, CA

#48 Jul 25, 2012
juan is a dipchit wrote:
<quoted text>
SSDD yet again...GFY juanita...you don't work everyday except at posting fictional chit on topix...
Out of all the things in the world you can worry about or waste your time on, you come to Topix and irrationally get stupid over a guy named Juan who's only crime is talking about his life.

Seriously, you're for the birds.
ima

El Paso, TX

#50 Jul 25, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
My boss is licensed and inspects our work before signing off. The city inspectors say we do good work.
city inspector? how can you expect him to say anything different, he is probably illegal himself! and your boss makes sure he is checked ONLY BY THIS INSPECTOR, perhaps even BRIBES him & pays him handsomely to pass inspection. You must think we're all stupid. Sooner than later your boss will come crashing down from his pedestal.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#51 Jul 26, 2012
Ima, I think your right, my boss does give the inspector gifts now and then.
tagged and reported

Houston, TX

#52 Jul 26, 2012
Juan wrote:
Ima, I think your right, my boss does give the inspector gifts now and then.
Tagged and reported to the Pearland Police department crime tip hot line. Got that bug out bag ready juanita?
Really

Kansas City, MO

#53 Jul 26, 2012
tagged and reported wrote:
<quoted text>
Tagged and reported to the Pearland Police department crime tip hot line. Got that bug out bag ready juanita?
Right on!
tagged and reported

Houston, TX

#54 Jul 26, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Right on!
I suggest everybody does...the more the better.

http://tinyurl.com/q5p58r
Juan

Pearland, TX

#55 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Would you call a personalized coffee cup or hat a gift ?
I don't think there are any laws against that, but then again you seem to know it all.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#56 Jul 27, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Right on!
Right on.......that went out in the 70's.......Moron
Juan

Pearland, TX

#57 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
I suggest everybody does...the more the better.
http://tinyurl.com/q5p58r
Your English sucks ! Does what......re-elect Obama.
juan is a dipchit

Houston, TX

#58 Jul 28, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually juanita there is nothing wrong with the sentence structure. You're the one who lacks reading skills, but it's what we've come to expect from the dimwit from pearland known as juan.
tagged and reported

Houston, TX

#59 Jul 28, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you call a personalized coffee cup or hat a gift ?
I don't think there are any laws against that, but then again you seem to know it all.
Actually juan it's called "bribery" you clueless twit and it's obvious that you know very little about the law.
ima

El Paso, TX

#60 Jul 28, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
you have reading and comprehension problems! big time! Infact, your English sucks because you're an illegal alien.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#61 Jul 28, 2012
If ya'll lived near by I would give you a CCC hat also.(Community Construction Company) That's the company I work for.

Now go report that.

Maybe ya'll should be spending more time looking for work and less time playing on the internet. Have you ever considered that ?
tagged and reported

Houston, TX

#62 Jul 28, 2012
Juan wrote:
If ya'll lived near by I would give you a CCC hat also.(Community Construction Company) That's the company I work for.
Now go report that.
Maybe ya'll should be spending more time looking for work and less time playing on the internet. Have you ever considered that ?
Oh we did juanita...and you definitely should be put the crack pipe down and seek some help for your narcissistic personality disorder.
ima

El Paso, TX

#63 Jul 28, 2012
Juan wrote:
Now go report that.
I'm EXTREMELY satisfied with my 4 day pr wk job, once in a while half a day Fridays, which is very seldom. My pay is superb! Don't like bragging but you bring it on! Believe it or not I even find the time to work FOR NO PAY (volunteer) at the child crises center. So, when I see the need in my city, state or a national need....I'm there doing my civic duty, something you'd know nothing about since you don't believe in giving or sharing to benefit our own American citizens.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#64 Jul 29, 2012
I've helped out at the church, St. Helen's before. I helped cut the grass and some painting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fountain Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy Valley Mayor Lori DeRemer lands broken bo... Mar '15 ZonaBound 1
Cecil Yates - Still waiting for last paycheck! (Aug '14) Mar '15 formerworker 2
News Explore the 24th Annual International UFO Congress Feb '15 Gil Carlson 1
News Senate panel votes to put cities out of the bus... Feb '15 Father Joseph 4
News Arizona teacher fired after defending student f... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spotted Girl 2
Review: The FH Tax Lawyers (Jun '14) Jun '14 Anonymous 1
Hey,who's the fruitcake sheriff down There? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Karma 1
More from around the web

Fountain Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Fountain Hills Mortgages