Cops: Man Wanted Mom Killed For Implant Money

Full story: NBC San Diego

Police in Fountain, Colo. , said a teen tried to hire hit men to kill his mother so he could get money to pay for his girlfriend's breast implants.
Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unbelievable

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 16, 2008
 
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good grief. Here we go again!! I want details!!!
jen it is called quick wit thats the story you are more than welcome to practice if you'de like.
harley charlie

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 16, 2008
 
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
jen it is called quick wit thats the story you are more than welcome to practice if you'de like.
I must confess, that I have gotten a little smitten by you, Your wit, charm and overall kind spirit, along with the fact that you are a believer, had my mind spinning a little, in other words, I was enjoying the flirting, and felt a little back from you,(maybe?), but i am sorry for getting a little over my head, we don't really know each other except for a few quippy posts, I would hate to ruin that relationship, and hope I didn't read into, or allowed to be read into anything unapproiate. that was never my intention
unbelievable

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 16, 2008
 
harley charlie wrote:
<quoted text>I must confess, that I have gotten a little smitten by you, Your wit, charm and overall kind spirit, along with the fact that you are a believer, had my mind spinning a little, in other words, I was enjoying the flirting, and felt a little back from you,(maybe?), but i am sorry for getting a little over my head, we don't really know each other except for a few quippy posts, I would hate to ruin that relationship, and hope I didn't read into, or allowed to be read into anything unapproiate. that was never my intention
are you trying ruin our fun here? so go ahead and let your head spin, be smitten and flirty and hella yeah returned. that is more than half the fun. light heartedness on issues and depth on others. why bother posting if its all stress and lies. a little over you head....(oh no there goes my wit again) LMAFO.. i'll be mad :( if you feel you have offended me. soooo you might as well get out the bubbly, get that spa running the gold bowls made, grab some tail (Lobster) and throw on the three stooge’s cause bud you have some making up to do. and AIG and killjoy jen is not invited. Harley, i am more than honored to have met such a strong brother in Christ it inspiring to know what god has done. i know he has done the same for me in a very different way. so what and big deal you chat with like mind. what a shame, i read so many usless posts but I really enjoy yours. we think the same. i don't want to argue with people.
harley charlie

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 16, 2008
 
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
are you trying ruin our fun here? so go ahead and let your head spin, be smitten and flirty and hella yeah returned. that is more than half the fun. light heartedness on issues and depth on others. why bother posting if its all stress and lies. a little over you head....(oh no there goes my wit again) LMAFO.. i'll be mad :( if you feel you have offended me. soooo you might as well get out the bubbly, get that spa running the gold bowls made, grab some tail (Lobster) and throw on the three stooge’s cause bud you have some making up to do. and AIG and killjoy jen is not invited. Harley, i am more than honored to have met such a strong brother in Christ it inspiring to know what god has done. i know he has done the same for me in a very different way. so what and big deal you chat with like mind. what a shame, i read so many usless posts but I really enjoy yours. we think the same. i don't want to argue with people.
done! and handled!! I'm no buzzkill!! been having too much fun! And i'm honored by your flirting, makes me feel very good!! sorry for the misunderstanding. let the games begin!!
unbelievable

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 16, 2008
 
whewwwww I have a friend who buys and restores harleys beautiful work he does.
harley charlie

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 16, 2008
 
unbelievable wrote:
whewwwww I have a friend who buys and restores harleys beautiful work he does.
My deuce was sopposed to be in this months hot bike, but they blew it at the mag, won't be in for 2 more months now, custom bikes are different than restored ones in the fact that its harder to restore to original, than it is to just re-engineer the whole damn bike!! where does he work? I know most of the bike builders in the county.(not trying to get info on you!) I'll come right out and ask, when the time is right!
unbelievable

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 16, 2008
 
harley charlie wrote:
<quoted text>My deuce was sopposed to be in this months hot bike, but they blew it at the mag, won't be in for 2 more months now, custom bikes are different than restored ones in the fact that its harder to restore to original, than it is to just re-engineer the whole damn bike!! where does he work? I know most of the bike builders in the county.(not trying to get info on you!) I'll come right out and ask, when the time is right!
corona ie LOL
kat-o-lac

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 16, 2008
 
more like a hobby, I would post a pic of the work but don't think you can here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for El Paso County was issued at July 30 at 10:56AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fountain Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fountain News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fountain
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••