Police: Colo. teen hired hit job on m...

Police: Colo. teen hired hit job on mother to get money for gir...

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 26, 2008, titled Police: Colo. teen hired hit job on mother to get money for gir.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Nikita Lee Weis, 18, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, said Fountain Deputy Police Chief Mike Barnett.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

lisa

AOL

#1 Sep 26, 2008
HOW SMALL WERE THE BOOBS to BEGIN WITH? MOST AMERICAN WOMEN DO HAVE SMALL BOOBS.
John Holmes

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Sep 26, 2008
Now that's a tit man. What he doesn't realize, is that the girl would have left him after the surgery, and started stripping, or sleeping with some other guy. What a sucker he is. Now he'll rot in jail, and the girlfriend will deny any knowledge of it and go find another sugar daddy. He should have planned to spend the money on a penile implant for himself, then he could have gotten a bunch of women with nice breasts, like I did when I was alive. I did a lot of them, I tell yas.
Clay Aiken

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Sep 26, 2008
He sounds very rough and mysterious. I like him already. Maybe I'll bail him out of jail and have him rough me up and pull my highlighted, flat-ironed gay hair. I love the rough boys. Ohhhh...
Clay Aiken

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Sep 26, 2008
lisa wrote:
HOW SMALL WERE THE BOOBS to BEGIN WITH? MOST AMERICAN WOMEN DO HAVE SMALL BOOBS.
Why did you yell that whole post, but whisper just that single word, "to?" Is this a new way of talking? I kind of like it. Maybe I'll start singing that way. Yelling most of the words, but singing some softly. Very clever. I think you're on to something here.
Pamela Anderson

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Sep 26, 2008
Breast implants are so gross. I'd never, ever, ever, ever get them. Wait...someone is drowning....gotta go!
Dolly Parton

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Sep 26, 2008
lisa wrote:
Where y'all from, honey child, Boobsville? Who you talkin about? Come on over here and I'll show you mine. I'll smother you with them, tiny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Colorado Springs Feb 22 AdMan 20
whats donthe lucas up to these days (Mar '16) Feb 22 Johnny rebel 16
Expose a Corrupt Judge or Official in Colorado (Apr '17) Feb 21 cdbuckley1961 6
News City Names Police Chief Finalists, Invites Publ... Feb 19 LostOver60 1
3 Colorado deputies have been shot dead since N... Feb 17 commenters 3
News A black student wrote those racist messages tha... Feb 15 Divine Messenger 10
News Colorado Springs police dog bites Fountain cop ... Oct '17 Tico 1

Fountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fountain Mortgages