Since: Nov 07

KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2008

It has been over 10 years since Wilma Cheek was murdered in a cemetery in Fountain City, Indiana. Although a lot of fingers were pointed at her husband, he was at work at the time of the murder and has been cleared by the police.

Does anyone have any information on this murder?
Couch detective

Leon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

Who else was ever questioned? Was she having an affair? into drugs? gambling?
curious myself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

I don't think she was into anything out of the way like that. She was real involved in church & seemed to be on the straight & narrow.

What is the deal with the cops up there? I keep reading about all kinds of unsolved murders in this area. Are they disinterested or incompetent?
Susy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

I knew Wilma. I think of her often. She was a nice lady. I remember the husband stories, the self-pre-prophesied murder. I think it is really unsettling that this crime has not been solved. The family must suffer terribly.

KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

Susy wrote:
I knew Wilma. I think of her often. She was a nice lady. I remember the husband stories, the self-pre-prophesied murder. I think it is really unsettling that this crime has not been solved. The family must suffer terribly.
Susy - What was the deal with the self prophesy? What did Wilma mention? If you want to respond privately, my email is spazzycat @ aol.com . I am a distant relative of Wilma's and want to see her murder solved.

KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

SUSY - My email is spazzycat20 @ aol.com . I had a typo in my first response. sorry. I hope to hear from you.
Still wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2008

Wilma was nice. Still seems hard to believe that this case has not been solved.
Questions11

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

SPAZZYCAT how are you related to Wilma?

The thing that i find so ironic is the fact that 8 people that were directly or indirectly involved in this investigation moved from the state of Indiana shortly after the murder One moved to Alabama, 2 moved to colorado, 4 moved to kentucky, and one to Ohio. WHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS??????
need to know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

I knew Wilma, and this had haundted me for the past 12 years, this MUST be solved. I am just interested of the others who moved, I know the ones who went to Kentucky and 1 of the ones who went to Colorado but haven't heard anything of the other one in Colorado, Alabama or Ohio. Can you give any info. on those?
Justice for Wilma

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

This case needs to be solved! Does anyone have any information about the truck seen in the area at the time of her murder?
broken heart

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

I knew Wilma. I went to the same church as she did, in Richmond. I had moved away a few yrs before her passing. And when i was told about this, i was truely heart broken, she was one of the best people you could meet. She was a true church going woman. I do miss her so much. When i was a child, she was my sunday school teacher. I don't know who done this or why, but i do know that in some way or how the Lord will show who done this horrable thing. I can only imagain how her 3 kids are holding up with all of this. I think about them all the time, just wish there was something i could do or say to make things better for them. If there is anyone out there who knows anything, PLEASE go to the police and tell them what you know. Lets put an end to this nightmare.
any news on this case

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2009

Are the police still working on this case? I wish someone would tell what they know. She was too nice of a lady to go this way.
wondering

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

I would like to know if there is ever going to be any closer to this murder,I believe the police have swept it under the rug and not caring or they just dont know how to do their job.I knew Wilma and she is to good a person for someone to get away with this
NHS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

They are finally re-opening the case!! As of today! I just heard it on the radio. Yay! I was a close friend of one of the children at the time! This was an awful thing to deal with as a freshman in high school!
Kfcred

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

I am her daughter. What is this about them reopening the case ! I did not hear that. I also heard there was some news stories run on her and I did not know that either. Please let me know more info. Here is my private email. campbell.kristal@gmail.com
I would also like to know more on the self prophesy.
Kfcred

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Spazzy Cat you seem to be very interested in my Mom's murder. Who are you?
Ashley

Greenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

I knew wilma and she was a great woman I loved her I was only 5-6 when she passed but i remember it pretty well,We went to church with her and my mom was a good friend of hers and I never heard anything about a self prophesy,but i would like to know more about it my email is ashley_centers@yahoo.com
friend of the family

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

I also knew Wilma and the family.
If anyone knows anything i really hope
they will come forward.
Justice is deserved.
Just wondering

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

Did anyone hear gunshots that night? I find it hard to believe that no one heard anything.
Kfcred

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

It was not at Night. It was during the day some where around Noon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Fountain City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fountain City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••