RPD seeks suspects in robbery of pizz...

RPD seeks suspects in robbery of pizza delivery man

Posted in the Fountain City Forum

Since: Sep 12

Richmond, Indiana

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Laurie Davis

Richmond really needs to do something about all these vacant buildings all over this town! not only are they eye sores, but they serve as a dangerous place for good people like my friend to be robbed, women to be raped and the list is endless...... I know the building did nothing..... but letting them stand there vacant we are letting the threat remain..... come one people start calling the city building and help get them torn down, if we all start bugging about this issue we can get it done, and maybe make Richmond just a little safer place for good people to live!

Richmond, Indiana

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Laurie Davis

And I will bet the gun used in this was not registered, and or remotely legal!!!!!! so I don't even want to hear a word about the gun control crap...... the people who did this probably already has a rap sheet and cannot own a gun legally!!!!!!! This happened because someone decided they wanted to rob an innocent person and the building served as a remote hidden place to do the crime!!!!!!!!!

Richmond, Indiana

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Tim Stark · Follow · Laborer at Standard Motor Products

build a concert hall for bands..art galary..coed rec..etc.

Richmond, Indiana

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Ron Muse

Actually, Richmond is already working on this issue, but it takes money that they don't have! But I totally agree with you. Laurie. Something needs to be done... This is what Neighborhood watch programs are for. Unfortunately, no one wants to get involved any more... We need a Militia around here to address these issues! We also need to get back to actually punishing criminals instead of housing and providing them a better life than people in nursing homes!

Richmond, Indiana

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Laurie Davis

great idea!!!! tim I like that idea, put them to good use.... that is another option!!!!

Richmond, Indiana

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Michael Ladd · Works at Self Employed Entrepeneur

You are an idiot lady. Think we no this but city is broke has no money for this or they would do it and most people don't care any more and most don't go out late any more don't feel safe anymore and lot people can't wait to move from this dying no job town. Was 50,000+ people in the 90's now 35,000 people and shrinking. Some people would move if they had money too. Town is a mess and so depressing and falling apart ghetto slum town.

Richmond, Indiana

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Laurie Davis

Not to mention I know this guy and he is a good person and did not deserve this at all!!!!! thank god he is ok today, but that don't keep this from happening again!!!!

Richmond, Indiana

#9 Feb 3, 2013

Ron Muse It will never happen we need millions to save Ghetto Richmond. Your idiot and no wants or cares to get involved.

Richmond, Indiana

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Laurie Davis people are leaving by the hundreds. People are too burned out to care.
If the city leaders don't nobody will care.
lorac

Shorewood, IL

#11 Feb 4, 2013
If they are not part of the solution then they are part of the problem. I have seen an internal memo at the RPD stating that effective around May 12, 2012 they would not accept identity theft complaints any longer. I believe a concerned citizen called around and it was lifted two weeks ago they are accepting them now.

It is a sad day when you realize the people you relied on are suddenly just robots for the Lawyers, Bankers, and land brokers.
Lorac

Richmond, Indiana

#12 Feb 7, 2013
lorac wrote:
If they are not part of the solution then they are part of the problem. I have seen an internal memo at the RPD stating that effective around May 12, 2012 they would not accept identity theft complaints any longer. I believe a concerned citizen called around and it was lifted two weeks ago they are accepting them now.
It is a sad day when you realize the people you relied on are suddenly just robots for the Lawyers, Bankers, and land brokers.
Lorac
hahahahahahahah sad. Richmond is a mess. Kiss this town goodbye
LORAC

Shorewood, IL

#13 Feb 16, 2013
That response was not helpful at all and sorry I thought you cared and wanted to raise awareness but you laugh at a problem caused by the leaders to one of my children. Hum maybe you are just a hater like the others. Good luck but trashing all is not a solution.No one will listen to you if all you do is bitch, moan, and groan and then laugh about something like this. What sort of a person laughs lol to this situation. It is clear you are focusing on your hatred of certain persons within the city Government.Tell me what you think you know Mike please maybe it can be looked into.
Thanks

Richmond, Indiana

#14 Feb 21, 2013
town a pitaful mess mess and no future here for educated people. Most will get sick of it and move. All we have is low wage dying jobs or temps and no tax bass and town tthat is ghetto slumsville and no tax base and people that care think all city are falling apart which is not true and all we have is excuse for whY Richmond is a poverty sticken no good jobs inn this town but minium wager and nobodies care

We have 3 college doing what??$12 million debt student owe. Why is that. That is a lot of mon ey for a tiny town of Richmond.

Most student cant wait to move in a boring do nothing town.

I like here one thing Richmond has going for itself just one?

Richmond, Indiana

#15 Feb 21, 2013
I am not bitching or moaning or groaning. Just sickens me what happening to Richmond and nobodies cares or idiot leaders we have and no futuren in this povery sticken slumville town. SAD SAD SAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heaven Greer Johnson 5 hr oh no 12
Haha Fri Whatever 1
Looking for Gay Sex Jun 20 allaboutdic 2
just want to chat Jun 20 allaboutdic 11
Someone help me understand this city's mentality Jun 20 old man 8
Frickers Jun 19 Wagonmaster 11
Prostitutes (Aug '15) Jun 15 richmond indiana 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fountain City Mortgages