Fouke Monster
Respectful

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I am asking this with all due respect to the people of Fouke. I will be passing thru your town this week and I would like to learn a little about this legend. I am not some nut from a TV show or someone that is going to make fun of anyone. I am a former teacher from central KY and always said I would like to visit if I had the chance. While teaching, my students would always ask to watch "The Legend of Boggy Creek" for a fun day reward. Would it be ok with the people of Fouke to stop by and ask some questions? I know there are visitors who are ill-mannered and disrespectful to some and there are also some people who don't wished to be pestered and I respect that. Any information would be appreciated(contacts,locations ,etc.) I would love to sit down with a cold soda and chit chat a little with some of you if possible. My students and I really enjoyed the movie and some of the reading we got to do when I was still teaching. Thanks so much, W.T.B.
Modesto

Paicines, CA

#2 Apr 27, 2013
I saw something on TV recently about this legend,interesting.
The Zygote Whisperer

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2013
I wonder if that is why I have seen all the drones flying around down in Foucke? Could it be they are wanting to say hello to the boogy creek legend with a hellfire missile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fouke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Alamo has died. Age 82 Jul 13 Wild_for_Jesus 6
Anyone know Katie Jewell (Nov '15) Jul 12 Summerhill rd 21
Tony Alamo's Baby cemeteries and unlicensed Mid... (Mar '08) Jul 9 Wind - West Coast... 126
Christopher blake bohn Jun '17 Curious guy 1
Venus adult store at the Mandeville exit (Oct '12) Jun '17 J baby 30
Missy Haywood May '17 Terry 1
Youth, Brainwashing, and the Extremist Cults (May '07) May '17 wild_for_jesus 61

Fouke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fouke Mortgages