559 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I don't care either way

Chuck

Texarkana, TX

#21 Aug 7, 2013
Ask anyone who has worked for him or has had to deal with him. His nickname in high school was Thug. His nickname at the prison was Shitty Smitty. Now we call him Mayor.
Wayne

Leander, TX

#22 Aug 7, 2013
Should Texas Bob be recalled as well after driving President C. in the provost's rattletrap at the wow wee road grand opening?
May

Whitney, TX

#23 Aug 18, 2013
He has changed the structure of our local government. He thinks he runs Texarkana, and some people buy it. I don't. He has no clue what he is doing and he pushes out people who can keep him in check. The mayor is just a vote on the board and is suppose to be a cheerleader for Texarkana and promote goodwill.
Red Goosefoot

Texarkana, TX

#24 Aug 23, 2013
Judging from what I've read in the Gazette, this Smith clown is a real piece of work. It seems like he's more of a yes man to the Texas side than he is a mayor to the Arkansas side. The sooner he's gone, the better it will be for everybody.
Steve Harvey

Grandview, TX

#25 Sep 11, 2013
Survey says...
Cisco

Texarkana, TX

#26 Sep 17, 2013
Can it be explained where this all "officially" began? What was the reason for the departure? There is a lot of chatter from the Mayor and others, but I have not specifically heard what the reason was. What was "official" reason given?
Bruce

Texarkana, TX

#28 Oct 22, 2013
How long has the city manager been working at City Hall? Doesn't seem like there was any fuss until Nathan Wayne Smith came along. Look at the circus now.
Local Yocal

Texarkana, TX

#29 Nov 13, 2013
When is this freakshow going to end? When is the TRUTH going to come out about why Wayne Smith left his job? Retired? Haha. He's been throwing fire turds in every direction to keep the heat off of him.
Local Yocal

Texarkana, TX

#30 Nov 24, 2013
Who is going to run against him next year?
Anonymous

United States

#31 Dec 22, 2013
Local Yocal wrote:
YOUR MAMA!!!!
Local Yocal

Texarkana, TX

#32 Dec 29, 2013
Yo Daddy!!!
Texan9420

Texarkana, TX

#33 Jan 3, 2014
Local Yocal wrote:
More than likely Vern Simmons will challenge him.
Chuck

Texarkana, TX

#34 Jan 5, 2014
Heard that N. Wayne is going to run for Miller County Tax Collector.
Chuck

Texarkana, TX

#35 Jan 8, 2014
Told you so.
Anonymous

Texarkana, TX

#36 Feb 8, 2014
Bumpty bump bump
Dave

Texarkana, AR

#37 Mar 28, 2014
The mayor is responsible for getting the city involved in 3 lawsuits. Wake up taxpayers this guy personal agenda flaws his judgement. Understand we are self insured, every time a lawsuit is filed that money has to come from somewhere. Whether is be one less police car or one less road paved. If paper is so worried about Arkansas finances they may want to look at the Texas side and the 3.5 million taken from TWU and grant money used to balance the budget during the same time period. The powers to be in this town do not care about the mishandling of funds on that side of town because it benefited them. Cities all over the country give money to drive business and investment. Hell do you realize the water deal given to International paper or that we sold water to all surrounding cities for less than cost for over 35 years. Thank the hell we have some people on the Arkansas board with true integrity and vote accordingly.
Flo

Texarkana, TX

#38 Mar 31, 2014
The man has no vision. If he wants to be the mayor of a backwood little town, he needs to go find a cabin in the mountains and boss some hillbillys around.
jaybird

Oklahoma City, OK

#39 May 11, 2014
Wayne is a joke... Laney cant read.
jaybird

Oklahoma City, OK

#40 May 11, 2014
Wayne.... u really make yourself look like an dumbass.
Please crawl back to your prison job where u can talk to people on ur intelligence level.
jaybird

Oklahoma City, OK

#42 Jul 6, 2014
Mayor is a retard. Barely reads better than Laney Harris ( he draws a retard check) from govt.
David Hawk will be nxt mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fouke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
middle school teacher/coach Apr 21 concerned Parent 1
THV Extra Part I: Controversy Continues To Foll... (Feb '08) Apr 18 Revelation 26
The state of Israel is anti-christ. Apr 18 Revelation 3
You Tell Tony,,God Says, (Jul '13) Apr 18 Revelation 95
Homemaker services (Jul '13) Apr 10 Tommy Oliver 2
News Dwayne Hall (Oct '08) Apr 9 no love 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Texarkana, AR (Aug '10) Mar '15 Rusty Sherwood 138
More from around the web

Fouke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]