Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26962 Sep 24, 2013
barney is a racist wrote:
cont...
Enter 2008...election year, Obama, and the boom of the free cell phone program!!
In 2008, the SafeLink program cost about $820 million. A ridiculous amount, for sure.
However, not only did 2008 bring us...an election year, and Obama, but Obama revolutionized the program, making it one of the most advertised programs on national tv, radio stations, and magazines across America.
From 2008 until 2012, in just 4 years, the SafeLink program is now costing about 2.2 BILLION dollars. And it is chalked full of ...yep, you guessed it...fraud, like every other government handout program is!
And, no matter how you want to spin the language, this is a government run and tax dollar funded program. Do you honestly think that the FCC simply 'noticed' that the program was getting out of hand and 'decided' on their own to tighten the rules? The only thing the FCC noticed was that their backs were against the wall, their mismanagement and fraudulent handouts had been discovered, and it was time to start spinning the spin so that liberal idiots such as yourself would fall for their lies...which you have.
That makes you a bigger buffoon than once thought...and those are some big buffoon shoes that you already fill!!
Subscribers of the program didn't have to re-certify once they were enrolled...and most households have ended up with more than one 'free' cell phone...a violation of the program.
And for that 41%...? Only 2 carriers say they have no current records to prove eligibility of that 41% for the program, Barnard, and those 2 carriers are not the two largest subsidized phone providers...TracFone and Nexus. We don't know their percentages. You know why...because they asked the FCC to keep their results confidential. And the FCC obliged! You want to talk about corruption, then talk about that!!!
If that 41% is even remotely close to the other 2 smaller carriers, which one could legitimately conclude the numbers would be close to, if not greater since TracFone and Nexus are the largest providers of the program, then we are talking somewhere around a billion dollars in free cell phone fraud since 2008...when the program became nationally advertised...the year that Obama became President.
And you want to lay all of the blame at the feet of Bush? Outrageous! He certainly holds his share of responsibility for opening the program to include cell phones, but you can thank your chief commander for the abuse and fraud that the program has seen skyrocket in the last 4 years.
And you want these people to manage the healthcare of a nation? You truly are an imbecile!
OMG what a idiot, " but Obama revolutionized the program, making it one of the most advertised programs on national tv, radio stations, and magazines across America"

Please explain to the world how President Obama "revolutionized the program" details please, I can not wait to see this!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26963 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, post it, and lets find out?
IT!

LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26964 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG what a idiot, " but Obama revolutionized the program, making it one of the most advertised programs on national tv, radio stations, and magazines across America"
Please explain to the world how President Obama "revolutionized the program" details please, I can not wait to see this!
You truly are a retard. I hope Obama Care has some mental health in it for you. You need it..
barney is a racist

Greenbrier, AR

#26965 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bush expanded the LifeLine, tax-dollar funded, government run program to include cell phones in 2005...NOT 2008"
Indeed he did, I agree.... but that is not the point.
In 08 they let Bush's Mexican telephone buddy(wireless carrier Tracfone) administer the lions share of that program.
READ IT AGAIN:
"in 2008, during George W. Bush's administration, the FCC allowed wireless carrier Tracfone to join the program's list of approved providers".
Tracfone has aggressively gone after Lifeline customers. It advertises its "free phone" on television, pays commissioned street teams to canvas low-income neighborhoods for new subscribers, and signs customers up through a splashy website that promises "250 Free Minutes Every Month! Pay Nothing!"
Just that simple slick!
No, you have missed the point...be it intentionally or through being a brainwashed liberal. I don't really care which one it is.
You are what you are...and in this case, you are dead wrong.
Tracfone is one of 5 providers, and Lifeline customers are at the very bottom of the "aggressively gone after" list! Welfare recipients are at the top, and the aggressive advertisement and 'going after' began when the handout king became ruler of the land. Spin it every which way you want...add fragrance, and pretty colors if you'd like. You will continue to be wrong.

Tracfone has no more aggressively gone after anyone than the other providers...and no more than what they are compensated for by our tax dollars.

If you are fine with it, then keep on keeping on feeling dandy about your tax dollars funding free phones. That's your business!
Apathethic - NOT

Jonesboro, AR

#26966 Sep 24, 2013
every vote does count, however, it's all in the hands of the corporate donors

Kansas City Ks.

#26967 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
No, you have missed the point...be it intentionally or through being a brainwashed liberal. I don't really care which one it is.
Tracfone is one of 5 providers, and Lifeline customers are at the very bottom of the "aggressively gone after" list! Welfare recipients are at the top, and the aggressive advertisement and 'going after' began when the handout king became ruler of the land. Spin it every which way you want...add fragrance, and pretty colors if you'd like. You will continue to be wrong.
Tracfone has no more aggressively gone after anyone than the other providers...and no more than what they are compensated for by our tax dollars.
If you are fine with it, then keep on keeping on feeling dandy about your tax dollars funding free phones. That's your business!
Please let me explain something to you, Lifeline has two divisions, a land line and a wireless program, thanks to George W. BUSH. Those applicable must choose between the two, same company!

Still with me?

In 2008, under the George W. Bush administration, the FCC allowed wireless carrier Tracfone to join the list of approved providers of Lifeline, as you said.

GOT that?

Tracfone- Mexican-owned telephone company- CEO of Tracfone, former Bush business associate - 2008, G W Bush's last year in office.

"In 2008, under the George W. Bush administration, the FCC allowed wireless carrier Tracfone to join the Lifeline list of approved providers."

Are you still with me?

Can you believe these pieces just falling together like this with perfect timing.......... WOW!

Then Tracfone aggressively goes after Lifeline customers.

It advertises its "free phone" on television, pays commissioned street teams to canvas low-income neighborhoods for new subscribers, and signs customers up through a splashy website that promises "250 Free Minutes Every Month! Pay Nothing!"

Damn the luck for President Obama, he takes office just months later, as Tracfone's aggressive ad campaign is making a fortune for this Mexican Telephone Company.

Then his luck got worse when some Right Wing fringe reporter sticks a microphone in the face of an uninformed lady of color saying stuff that is not even close to correct.

HERE IS WHERE I WILL LOSE YOU..........

The Republicans are beside themselves, their plan is working perfectly.

Every uninformed redneck in the country is screaming

LOOK AT THIS BLACK SOB giving our hard earned tax money to earn their vote.

How would you explain just the opposite in 2011 just prior to the election that FCC efforts eliminated nearly 270,000 duplicate subscriptions following review of over 3.6 million subscriber records, saving $33 million dollars.

Do you think they would have still voted for him since they took the phone back?

Kansas City Ks.

#26968 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Tell you what if you own a cell phone and it hurts you to pay a couple bucks a mount, you can fix that real quick, and you should, because if a couple of bucks hurts you, you can't afford it.

Kansas City Ks.

#26969 Sep 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The original post I put up about the qualifier in Obamacare. The

actual text is in my post. You replied:
WTF is a "A qualifier of Obamacare"
Again tell me what page of the ACH bill that I may read this "qualifier of Obamacare"
So I told you how to find it. Find any copy of Obamacare and follow the instructions I gave you in the post.
Tell me the exact address where I may find this copy of Obamacare, that you looked at, and I will be happy to follow those directions.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26970 Sep 24, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26971 Sep 24, 2013
LOL! Now he knows the truth! She is smarter than Barney!

barney is a racist

Conway, AR

#26972 Sep 24, 2013
Barney, there is nothing more that I can say on this topic of free government cell phones...a topic that you can not or will not understand and are one that you are completely wrong about.
You could have saved yourself the time it took and the space you wasted in trying to educate anyone on a topic you are 100% wrong about, and one that you couldn't comprehend the reality of due to the hole in your head that allowed your brain to fall out many, many, many years ago.

The reasons that you play the race card by continually accusing everyone of racial bigotry when truth is exposed, speaks volumes about what sort of pathetic person you are. You, like the liberal race-baiting party you follow, should be ashamed of the way you play the race card for inflammatory reasons only.
What a poor testament you have become, to that young man you were that once served this country well.You are the epitome of a couple of my favorite quotes:

-Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it the most never use it.
and
-Stupidity has a knack of getting its way...

You are wrong about the free cell phone program, your reasoning skills don't exist, and the proof is in the pudding. Free government cell phones were a bad idea...and one that Obama jumped on and used to his advantage...and made the program what it is today- a farce.

However, I won't be bantering this topic back and forth with you anymore. I'm not saying you're stupid...You Are...but I'm not saying it...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26973 Sep 24, 2013
The race card is all the libtards have left. Sad but true..

Kansas City Ks.

#26975 Sep 24, 2013
Barney, there is nothing more that I can say on this topic of free government cell phones...a topic that you can not or will not understand and are one that you are completely wrong about.
You could have saved yourself the time it took and the space you wasted in trying to educate anyone on a topic you are 100% wrong about, and one that you couldn't comprehend the reality of due to the hole in your head that allowed your brain to fall out many, many, many years ago.
The reasons that you play the race card by continually accusing everyone of racial bigotry when truth is exposed, speaks volumes about what sort of pathetic person you are. You, like the liberal race-baiting party you follow, should be ashamed of the way you play the race card for inflammatory reasons only.
What a poor testament you have become, to that young man you were that once served this country well.You are the epitome of a couple of my favorite quotes:
-Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it the most never use it.
and
-Stupidity has a knack of getting its way...
You are wrong about the free cell phone program, your reasoning skills don't exist, and the proof is in the pudding. Free government cell phones were a bad idea...and one that Obama jumped on and used to his advantage...and made the program what it is today- a farce.
However, I won't be bantering this topic back and forth with you anymore. I'm not saying you're stupid...You Are...but I'm not saying it...
Of course you wont, you really have no where to take it.
barney is a racist

Conway, AR

#26976 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you wont, you really have no where to take it.
Exactly! And yet you still can't understand.
Your lack of understanding isn't annoying...it's just good entertainment that gives us all something to laugh at!
I'm sure most will agree with the borrowed quote:
"I'm sure whatever you have to say can wait until you're smarter!"

Kansas City Ks.

#26977 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly! And yet you still can't understand.
Your lack of understanding isn't annoying...it's just good entertainment that gives us all something to laugh at!
I'm sure most will agree with the borrowed quote:
"I'm sure whatever you have to say can wait until you're smarter!"
I understand just fine and so do you. I cut you off at every turn you made and left you holding your ass in your hands.

Not hard to understand at all, now is it?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26980 Sep 25, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand just fine and so do you. I cut you off at every turn you made and left you holding your ass in your hands.
Not hard to understand at all, now is it?
You did all that from shyt hole Salem? LMFAO! A dumb ass like you couldn't find your A-hole with both hands and a mirror. Please proceed, I am fascinated by idiots..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26981 Sep 25, 2013
Well you know he wasn't going to let his fat wife show him up. Liberals are not only the biggest liars on the face of the planet they are also the weirdest animal God has ever created..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24308...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26983 Sep 25, 2013
LMFAO! I love it. Way to go LIBTARDS! Now eat it, you voted for it you got it. LOL!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...

Kansas City Ks.

#26985 Sep 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
LMFAO! I love it. Way to go LIBTARDS! Now eat it, you voted for it you got it. LOL!
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...
You are a bright one, getting all excited thinking you found a smoking gun.

Pay attention to the these six little words in the disclaimer:

"and may cover more limited benefits"

In other words, they were comparing apples to oranges on premium.

Doesn't that throw up a red flag to you that they had to place the disclaimer in there to stay within the bounds of honest journalism?

Why, of course not! What the hell was I thinking???
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26986 Sep 25, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bright one, getting all excited thinking you found a smoking gun.
Pay attention to the these six little words in the disclaimer:
"and may cover more limited benefits"
In other words, they were comparing apples to oranges on premium.
Doesn't that throw up a red flag to you that they had to place the disclaimer in there to stay within the bounds of honest journalism?
Why, of course not! What the hell was I thinking???
Did they teach you the definition to the word "may" in Salem Barney Boy? In other words nobody has ever seen the government involved in anything that didn't cost the tax payers more money. I hope you are one who has to get on one of these plans but I doubt it. You probably are a burden on society and get your stuff for free from the hard working tax payer..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fouke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Arcades in homes & businesses Jan 16 Shay 1 2
You Tell Tony,,God Says, (Jul '13) Jan 16 brother d 80
Wasted Years Jan 13 Modesto 21
Debate: Marijuana - Texarkana, AR (Aug '10) Jan 12 johnson tex 19
Looking For Jacob Purifoy? Jan 9 Tiffany from Kent... 1
Review: HELPING HAND TAX SERVICE -a nonprofit v... Jan 6 Celine 1
The Word of God Says (Apr '13) Dec '14 Yahoo Les Wood 207
Fouke Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web