Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#22781 Feb 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I am beginning to believe that we will never again see the freedom and prosperity that America has always been known for. Today, 54% of American's approve of Obama's job performance. 62% favor smaller government, 68% say cutting government spending is the solution to our economic problems, 49% believe that they pay MORE than their fair share in taxes, only 42% give Obama credit for a good performance on job creation, only 29% say economy is getting better, 43% think that the auto bailouts are good for America, 19% agree that another stimulus will help our economy, only 41% say economy is fair to middle class, only 47% say economy is "fair", 50% say more government regulation means less fairness, 54% place economic growth ahead of economic fairness. All these figures come from Rasmussen who is an independent pollster.
Obama has skillfully and cleverly positioned himself to where the public thinks he's actually fighting for them as a lone hero against impossible odds. The problem is that most of the things we are facing are a direct result of Obama's policies. Obama has somehow been able to deflect blame and project it onto Congress, specifically the Republicans in Congress yet they make up the majority of only one half of Congress. The reason we have such conflicting stats is because our voting public is so out of touch with what goes on in Washington that they can be easily swayed by anyone who can tap into their emotions. Obama does that quite well and the Republicans quite frankly suck at it. Result? A country in decline that has people complaining and unhappy about their situations all the while fighting with everything they have to continue the decline. All at the direction of the mastermind of the whole collapse... President Barack Obama. What people say they want in the polls above and what they are fighting for are 2 completely different things. None of it makes sense but that's what's happening and it's why I am beginning to lose faith that things will turn around.
Its not just Obama or the denocrats. It would still be the same if Romneyhad been elected. Its both partys. Its all the former presidents & politicians. It started with the UN and has grown to become the NWO and agenda 21. The USA has been in decline ever since Jimmy Carter and the Fake gas shortage. there isnt now and will never be a viable political or ballott box solution. The USA is at the end of its greatness. We are desined to become just another impoverished third world nation. There are great economic & clatyclismic forces unfolding that will negatively effect every person on the planet. Its gonna be a unbelievable S--t hitting the fan event.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#22782 Feb 26, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the Obama sequester(that's what i'm calling it now). The reason why he ain't doing anything about it, is because he might just have to cut spending. You and i know he just wants to keep spending. And he wants higher taxes on everybody so he can spend that to. I believe he wants the sequester to go through then he can blame the republicans. Since he's been in office he never takes responibility for anything if it fails. It's always bush's fault. Oh and you're right i'm getting tired of working my rearend off so Obama can put more people on welfare and something has got to be done about it. But first you got to get obama off the campaign trail he's on. Somebody needs to tell the election is over and he won. Obama ain't doing he's job
Half dont think they need to produce & workbecause someone else will work & produce for them. Now the working & producing half are asking themselves why? Why produce when In Robbed(taxed) of the fruits of my labors. And then that Robbed money is given to the non productive parasites. And then what I am allowed to keep has to compete in the market against the very money (taxed)& robbed from me?
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22783 Feb 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that carpentry was considered community organizing.
Building tables and chairs and light carpentry didn't produce a world religion, a organized Jewish religious community did though.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22784 Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Building tables and chairs and light carpentry didn't produce a world religion, a organized Jewish religious community did though.
Jews didn't produce a WORLD religion. You lbs really need a history lesson..
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22785 Feb 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:

All these figures come from Rasmussen who is an independent pollster.
Is that the same pollster that picked Mitt the winner?
Reality Check wrote:

it's why I am beginning to lose faith that things will turn around.
Have faith, the worm always turns in American politics, it's just that so many of you have gotten too used to having your way..you'll get your way again.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22786 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Jews didn't produce a WORLD religion. You lbs really need a history lesson..
Sure they did, just a different form devoted to the radical teachings of a divinely inspired Jewish Rabbi.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#22787 Feb 26, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Its not just Obama or the denocrats. It would still be the same if Romneyhad been elected. Its both partys. Its all the former presidents & politicians. It started with the UN and has grown to become the NWO and agenda 21. The USA has been in decline ever since Jimmy Carter and the Fake gas shortage. there isnt now and will never be a viable political or ballott box solution. The USA is at the end of its greatness. We are desined to become just another impoverished third world nation. There are great economic & clatyclismic forces unfolding that will negatively effect every person on the planet. Its gonna be a unbelievable S--t hitting the fan event.
I believe that Romney wasn't the best choice for president but he was by far the better of the two choices we had in 2012. I believe he would have caused the business climate in this country to stabalize and unemployment would have come down. He would have suffered in other areas and the overall effect probably would be better than what we have now but not by alot. Spot on with the rest of your post.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#22788 Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same pollster that picked Mitt the winner?
<quoted text>
Have faith, the worm always turns in American politics, it's just that so many of you have gotten too used to having your way..you'll get your way again.
No, Rasmussen had it too close to call but his polls leading up to the election had Obama with a slight lead.
Thinking the worm can even turn again is optimistic at best. Hope you are right and I hope it doesn't turn to the establishment republicans or we will just have different problems. We need new and fresh blood in Washington that hasn't been tainted by the establishment. I think that's a longshot at best.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22789 Feb 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rasmussen had it too close to call but his polls leading up to the election had Obama with a slight lead.
Thinking the worm can even turn again is optimistic at best. Hope you are right and I hope it doesn't turn to the establishment republicans or we will just have different problems. We need new and fresh blood in Washington that hasn't been tainted by the establishment. I think that's a longshot at best.
We've always agreed to a certain extent...but I have always been an optimist.
We need someone that will see the futility of remaining the world's cop and focus on what will force us to become a more economically viable in a planet of diminishing resources....and I agree that entitlements must be trimmed to those most deserving and not for the slovenly segment of our society that refuses to take responsibility for their lives. But, some of the responsibility for a large part of that group partly lies at the feet of a medical machine that seeks profit in the face of actual healing, dispenses legal drugs instead of care...beginning to remind me of the opium dens once found throughout Asia.
Just don't try to tell me how I should live, what I should believe, and how I should think....that's my business.
just me

Searcy, AR

#22790 Feb 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>No, Rasmussen had it too close to call but his polls leading up to the election had Obama with a slight lead.
We need a new party. Rand Paul could (should) start one.
just me

Searcy, AR

#22791 Feb 26, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>We need a new party. Rand Paul could (should) start one.
Well I looked it up and he will decide on a Liberaterian party in 2014 for 2016.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#22792 Feb 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Romney wasn't the best choice for president but he was by far the better of the two choices we had in 2012. I believe he would have caused the business climate in this country to stabalize and unemployment would have come down. He would have suffered in other areas and the overall effect probably would be better than what we have now but not by alot. Spot on with the rest of your post.
Naw Romney would have been just as bad as obama. He would have been just as bad in a different manner but he is a part of the NWO and agenda 21 crowd just like Clinton Bush & obama is.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#22797 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>Maybe it's time all the working half to grow a set. Firing all of congress and the president would be a good start to help solve the problem. And government cutting them welfare checks and tell them to get a job would be another good start.
Firing? Like there is a viable choice? There isnt any real difference between polticans or the partys. You folks are just being Denialist there isnt anything that can be done that would be effective to solve the problem. Heck the parasitic half dont think there is a problem. As long as they can keep voting themselves money from the public coffers their happy. The USA like most of the worlds nations is doomed.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22799 Feb 27, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Naw Romney would have been just as bad as obama. He would have been just as bad in a different manner but he is a part of the NWO and agenda 21 crowd just like Clinton Bush & obama is.
I don't think Rosa Koire or Glen Beck form any real or reasonable representation of the world anymore, it's all shock value..a circus.

Still, if humanity doesn't get a handle on population control, there will be hell to pay in the not too distant future.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22800 Feb 27, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Rosa Koire or Glen Beck form any real or reasonable representation of the world anymore, it's all shock value..a circus.
Still, if humanity doesn't get a handle on population control, there will be hell to pay in the not too distant future.
LMAO! Population control? What are you talking about now? We are not over populated. LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22801 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>Rand paul just voted for hagel. Which is a few stupid thing to do. Hagle thinks america should give up it's nukes. Hagel is the wrong man for the job and it will weaken america. If iran wanted hagel in, that ought to tell you that hagel is the wrong man for the job. Paul shouldn't have voted on hagel.
Hagel is an idiot. During the confirmation process the guy looked like Obama did in his first debate against Romney. It doesn't matter anymore because it is now official that half of the voting population of this country is stupid!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#22802 Feb 27, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a new party. Rand Paul could (should) start one.
We don't need a new "party." There are plenty of parties already. What we need is to change the American mindset. That is one of entitlements, envy, jealousy and wanting to controlling others. People need to read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and hold their elected officials to the oath they take to protect and defend it. Freedom is letting people decide for themselves what their own pursuit of happiness is, as long as it doesn't interfere with another individuals' rights. The parties we currently have need to get back to the basics of what our founders laid out for us. If not, vote them out of office.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22803 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text> It's doomed if americans don't wake up. Yes i wish we could fire every one of them. Not one of them earns the money that tax payers fork over for their salaries. Our president sure ain't worth 400,000.00 Dollars a year. He should in the crap hasn't earned it. Yes the republicans ain't no better than the democrats because they don't want to stand up to obama. They all are worthless.
O the americans wake up? What then? Your not gonna get them voted out becasus they have the parasite vote. And if they did get voted out their replacement would not be a improvment. This very thread was started about Blanch Lincoln being voted out. Was the guy that replaced her any good? did he make great changes? Wake up or not its Doomed.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22804 Feb 27, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need a new "party." There are plenty of parties already. What we need is to change the American mindset. That is one of entitlements, envy, jealousy and wanting to controlling others. People need to read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and hold their elected officials to the oath they take to protect and defend it. Freedom is letting people decide for themselves what their own pursuit of happiness is, as long as it doesn't interfere with another individuals' rights. The parties we currently have need to get back to the basics of what our founders laid out for us. If not, vote them out of office.
You state vote them out. Be realistic there isnt any real choice. Romney wasnt any better than Obama. And dont forget the non producing parasitic non working majority like it jus tthe way it is. the want more entitlements. the majority of folks dont want the goverment to become fiscally responsible. Its prudent to be realistic and face the fact that the USA,s best days are in the distant past. The USA is a nation in decline and their isnt a ballott box or political solution. Ill never vote again.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#22805 Feb 27, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> You state vote them out. Be realistic there isnt any real choice. Romney wasnt any better than Obama. And dont forget the non producing parasitic non working majority like it jus tthe way it is. the want more entitlements. the majority of folks dont want the goverment to become fiscally responsible. Its prudent to be realistic and face the fact that the USA,s best days are in the distant past. The USA is a nation in decline and their isnt a ballott box or political solution. Ill never vote again.
I agree. Voting is a waste of time. But it is only a waste of time because the majority of the people have been dumbed down by the government through the media and the educational system. They vote for who they are told to vote for, they repeat the finest talking points by their respective party, and they aren't open-minded enough to really look at themselves and their true beliefs. Many people vote against their beliefs anyway because they fall for fear tactics or just because they are told to.

I likely may never vote again either. Maybe I'll go strictly libertarian or Rand Paul if he runs. The voting machines are all rigged anyway. That's why they pushed the electronic voting machines on the public. Bush vs. Gore was no coincidence. A close election was just what they needed to get the population to support rigged elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fouke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. for anxiety? 16 hr new 1
Why I hate Topix Dec 18 smokin 10
Alamo follower, Tommy Scarcello, faces allegati... (Nov '09) Dec 17 Revelation 106
The Word of God Says (Apr '13) Dec 7 Yahoo Les Wood 205
Wasted Years Dec 2 brother d 5
Sonny B (May '14) Nov '14 brother d 114
Teenager Charged In Fatal Shooting (Sep '09) Oct '14 a very mad parent 19
Fouke Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fouke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fouke News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fouke

Personal Finance