The Last Days
biskitshoes

Okotoks, Canada

#183 Nov 8, 2013
Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
Gilbert's wife,,not Anna
... I stand corrected Les, as I thought Anna was Gilbert's wife. That stream of consciousness paragraph of yours was fairly cryptic. There were some hilarious visuals though - I got that much.
Yahoo Les Wood

Satellite Beach, FL

#184 Nov 16, 2013
I was able to lead a fellow Jew to Jesus Christ as the Messiah tonite,,,,
brother d

Roswell, GA

#185 Nov 16, 2013
biskitshoes wrote:
<quoted text>
... I stand corrected Les, as I thought Anna was Gilbert's wife. That stream of consciousness paragraph of yours was fairly cryptic. There were some hilarious visuals though - I got that much.
How many wives has Gilbert had? Foundation people seem to trade their spouses like junk cars.
brother d

Roswell, GA

#186 Nov 17, 2013
Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
I was able to lead a fellow Jew to Jesus Christ as the Messiah tonite,,,,
Did you warn him/her about the cult?
brother d

Roswell, GA

#187 Nov 18, 2013
so back to the love circle...Tony had the hots for YLW and Gilbert, and (according to Dana) YLW also had the hots for Gilbert, and Dana was feeling left out. Did anyone kiss and make up or are we still feeling miffed about the whole situation? How was Gilbert feeling about all this? Pretty special I suppose?
Yahoo Les Wood

Satellite Beach, FL

#188 Nov 23, 2013
They claimed it was best for us,,,to get us out of harms way becase of the war,,and that it would help all the government and peole, they claimed that by wearing the Star,,it would help us to get processed and sent to the proper places,for protection and medical needs,told us to not worry about our belongings,,they would keep it safe till out return,
as you can also see,,,we did not get much food,,,
Ok it was all tried out and it was very very bad,,,now they have restuctored their functions,
second harvest and all the major food banks are collecting much much food,so people will not starve,,they also have it structored for the homeless and the sick and welfare cases,this will help the government greatly in it's debt issues,,they will claim how much money is being saved for the people,,the needed are being taken care of,housed and medicaly secured,the homeless,the mentaly sick ,as many are called,,will be off the street,,,the so called less desirables will be out of sight so out on peoples fears and mind,,they will be in a safe secure place for people to come and visit if they want,,christmas presents and a long list of other so called very peacful answers.
It will not cost the people money for food any more,,for all the big food banks have so so so much non perisable foods stocked up,,,,,,to feed the people,,,all of these things are in and can be found in the obama care plans,,,,and now those new remodled locations,,,complete with trains and barb wire,,,the new solution to the old solution,,,,
http://www.youtube.com/results... http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Revelation

Los Angeles, CA

#189 Nov 23, 2013
In order to have food later in life, you must save for retirement.
Revelation

Los Angeles, CA

#190 Nov 24, 2013
better save.
Yahoo Les Wood

Satellite Beach, FL

#191 Nov 24, 2013
Please John,,do not place yourself as a mocker,,why would you do that ?
brother d

Roswell, GA

#192 Nov 24, 2013
They claimed it was best for us,,,for protection and medical needs,told us to not worry about our belongings,,they would keep it safe till out return, as you can also see,,,we did not get much food,,,
Ok it was all tried out and it was very very bad,,,now they have restuctored their functions,
Yes, they lied to us at the cult, and it was very, very bad. But things are much better now that we're free.
Revelation

Los Angeles, CA

#193 Nov 24, 2013
Sounds like the truth brother d. As you can see Ylw the ball is in your court. I place my myself as someone giving you sound advice. My advice would be to save your money, get a firm grip on how much you have contributed to social security, and establish a ROTH IRA. These are the stepping stones to a better retirement future. As you are well aware a better retirement is scriptural "go to the ant".
Yahoo Les Wood

Satellite Beach, FL

#194 Nov 26, 2013
Silly you John,,,lol,,,you seem to forget that the ant is now at the time of eating what they have stored up,,silly you,,
Revelation

Los Angeles, CA

#195 Nov 28, 2013
Ylw, I am not sure what you meant by that but, one thing is certain; if you don't save your money, you will have nothing to eat later. That's a fact.

Yahoo Les Wood

Satellite Beach, FL

#196 Nov 30, 2013
What less,,should or can I do ?,,,, Matthew 24:4-5 King James Version (KJV) 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.( deceiving names,,niv,nkjv,nlv,stkjv,,)
Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. Matthew 24:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. so many doctrines,,
Matthew 24:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. If you change It,,It has not elected you,,,,,,,,,,
1 John 2:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time..(their here,,niv,nkjv,nlv,stkjv,ect,)
Yahoo Les Wood

Satellite Beach, FL

#197 Nov 30, 2013
Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
What less,,should or can I do ?,,,, Matthew 24:4-5 King James Version (KJV) 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.( deceiving names,,niv,nkjv,nlv,stkjv,,)
Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. Matthew 24:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. so many doctrines,,
Matthew 24:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. If you change It,,It has not elected you,,,,,,,,,,
1 John 2:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time..(their here,,niv,nkjv,nlv,stkjv,ect,)
Church their is another on those ectras the book of jasher,,,book of mormons,,the book of the muslins,,,you see,,,what you are missing,,,,is the proper apothecary/apothecarist,for you have allowed the mixture,,,,,wrong,,and you ones outside of the church,,,you have also,,,,failed in the formula and mixer,,,Facts are Facts,,,and Answers are Answers !
biskitshoes

Okotoks, Canada

#198 Nov 30, 2013
Les, tell me more about the great signs and wonders.
brother d

Roswell, GA

#199 Nov 30, 2013
biskitshoes wrote:
Les, tell me more about the great signs and wonders.
You mean the ones that Tony did? Ummm...he umm...sent us cheeseburgers for working all night on the Ridge, and he let Brian Bingham die up at Saugus #4...what more signs could you want?
biskitshoes

Okotoks, Canada

#200 Nov 30, 2013
Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
<quoted text> Church their is another on those ectras the book of jasher,,,book of mormons,,the book of the muslins,,,you see,,,what you are missing,,,,is the proper apothecary/apothecarist,for you have allowed the mixture,,,,,wrong,,and you ones outside of the church,,,you have also,,,,failed in the formula and mixer,,,Facts are Facts,,,and Answers are Answers !
Les, it's cool how you reply to your own posts. Is that in order to clarify? It's not working I must tell you.
Modesto

San Leandro, CA

#201 Nov 30, 2013
LOL! What EXACTLY is unclear biskit?
Yahoo Les Wood

Satellite Beach, FL

#202 Dec 7, 2013
2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

when you see people not wanting to talk about the true scripturers,,trying to dance away from the true scriptures,,,they simply are saying,,"I can not endure",,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fouke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Hervey sucks Sep 17 Smiffco 1
Under the new covenant "Israel" is the Holy Gho... Sep 11 Wild_for_Jesus 1
News Teenager Charged In Fatal Shooting (Sep '09) Sep 8 Lucus 21
News Pro 'pot' group reports $339,982 Sep 5 Rattler 3
The World Pervert only got People Wet Aug '16 Wild_for_Jesus 1
Venus adult store at the Mandeville exit (Oct '12) Aug '16 Couple 20
Tony Alamo and Morgan Nick connection? (Sep '08) Aug '16 MissingDetails 15

Fouke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance