Tony Alamo cult... not the church of ...

Tony Alamo cult... not the church of Jesus Christ

Posted in the Fouke Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shekanahh

AOL

#1 Mar 30, 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tony_Alamo...

This is the headquarters of the Alamo cult, one of the most cruel and dangerous cults in the history of the United State. Destroying the minds and spirits of men, women and children, as well as using them like slaves for his own selfish use and profit. Causing the way of truth to be evil spoken of.
Tony, you need to repent,(if you can) before it's too late. This is what the LORD told Anton Levey, who destroyed no more lives than you have before God judged him.

People, take it to the media, but first, take it to the LORD, the God of battle.

"It's not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit, saith the LORD."

Even though Fouke is small, remember Gideon. There are more of you than there are of them......begin praising, and leaning not on the arm of the flesh, and you will see the salvation of the LORD.

Only believe :)
worm-can opener

United States

#3 May 24, 2007
Well, as I was saying, before the perv caused my computer to have some kind of nervous breakdown ... I found a fabulous book by Ronald Enroth, called" Youth, Brainwashing, and the Extremist Cults" The whole third chapter is about the "tony and susan alamo foundation" tells about fear-tactics, the R.G.B.'s, the toilets being unflushable, the rotten food from "pick-ups", tony and susan's lavish life-style, limos, huge homes, jewels, furs, and eating at the finer restaurants, while all the peons did heavy labor, and baked in the fields of Bakersfield, parents being referred to as the devil, the places we stayed in Shafter, with mice running through them, group offences, bodyguards, and loads of other info. I praise and thank the Lord for letting me find this gem of a book, the copyright is 1977, a good read for anyone and everyone- but especially the people from the early days of the foundation.
Tom Alford

AOL

#4 May 24, 2007
worm-can opener wrote:
Well, as I was saying, before the perv caused my computer to have some kind of nervous breakdown ... I found a fabulous book by Ronald Enroth, called" Youth, Brainwashing, and the Extremist Cults" The whole third chapter is about the "tony and susan alamo foundation" tells about fear-tactics, the R.G.B.'s, the toilets being unflushable, the rotten food from "pick-ups", tony and susan's lavish life-style, limos, huge homes, jewels, furs, and eating at the finer restaurants, while all the peons did heavy labor, and baked in the fields of Bakersfield, parents being referred to as the devil, the places we stayed in Shafter, with mice running through them, group offences, bodyguards, and loads of other info. I praise and thank the Lord for letting me find this gem of a book, the copyright is 1977, a good read for anyone and everyone- but especially the people from the early days of the foundation.
worm-can opener,

LOL, Good post! I was wondering if anyone remembered the house in Shafter. The one they were referring to was the one on the Percy Dairy farm. We would open the door and step on as many mice as we could, while the mice were running for their lives. LOL

It had it's perks though. Mainly as Ken Ogle would call it, ice cold raw. We had permission to go to the big stainless tanks that held the milk. This was 33 degrees F. We drank gallons and gallons. So good.

I'll have to look for a copy of that book.
worm-can opener

United States

#5 May 25, 2007
thanx, Tom,
I hope Dorothy doesn't mind my posting this. When we were staying at the sisters' house in Shafter, Dorothy woke up to a crunching sound, right near her ear. A cat was crushing the skull of a mouse, right on her pillow !! we later on named the cat "Captain Crunch" the stuff we went through on a regular basis, would be perfect for one of Steven King's books !!!!! stepping on as many mice as possible- WHEW ! that gives me the shivers !!!
Tom Alford

AOL

#6 May 25, 2007
We were young and stupid. At the time it was just part of the adventure.

It would be a time we would be proud of, if the path we were promiced had been followed.

That souls that could have been won. That to me is the real tragedy.
worm-can opener

United States

#7 May 25, 2007
There's not a doubt in my mind that we really thought the foundation was the house of God, and that we were laboring for the Lord. I still believe that our rewards are there for all we accomplished, done as unto the Lord. We couldn't have known that the pastors were fake, they put on such a good, convincing show, every single day, for us to observe, in awe of them. The Lord knew we were being decieved, but souls were still coming in. He allowed us to go through hell and high waters, I suppose, just to make us stronger- not too many people went through the stuff we did, that's for sure- there was some purpose, maybe we will find out what it was all about, on this side of eternity ??
Kate

AOL

#10 May 27, 2007
IDNGAD wrote:
<quoted text>if you want to know about a teacher just go to your local school board meeting and ask, stupid.
OK, INDGAD, I, DO, NOT, GIVE, A, DAMN, your name says it all. Do you think we are stupid? You are the most stupid one on here. Davis is not a teacher and the reason people are questioning him is because he acts like he doesn't understand English. That is our language. He can, but he plays dumb. That is reason to question him. His wife said they were with the compound. He was seen by more than one person talking to T O Hardin behind the building so if he has nothing to hide why hide and why talk to the one person that hates the citizens and the mayor the most. He has more reason other than Cody and Betty to get Davis employed in the school. alamo pays them big to infiltrate the community. Think about it if you are capable of thinking for yourself.
worm-can opener

United States

#11 May 28, 2007
Shekanahh-
I had completely missed the Anton La Vey thing !! here's the founder of the satanic church, one of the biggest devils of our time, being told to repent !! if that's for sure true- what MERCY the Lord has !! I heard that several years ago, on a Halloween, of all days, Anton La Vey suddenly dropped dead. It's really hard to imagine someone, who used the people of God, for decades (Tony Alamo) lied to them, beat them and their children with 2x4's, made them work in slave labor (fields) and jacket production (till they couldn't even stay awake while standing on their feet, raped and molested their daughters, called true Christians horrible names, took every red cent they ever aquired, commited fornication with many girls and women, sent married women's husbands away, to commit adultery with the wife, then... to add insult to injury (to God) gets up there in a pulpit, and preaches to people about how holy he is !!! I say"the time of mercy for any such person was decades ago- he's gone light years beyond the mercy of God.
PnP

Memphis, TN

#13 May 28, 2007
w-c-o words have not failed you. As a witness to many of these atrocities, there's only one response to your post for me: AMEN!! and AMEN!!!
worm-can opener

United States

#15 Jun 7, 2007
testing, testing, seems i can't post today. i wonder what's up ??
worm-can opener

United States

#16 Jun 7, 2007
here we go- i was worried about my faithful, perv-exposing computer, for a few minutes- but don't fret- TOE KNEE, it's doing just fine, and here i go, like a race horse, posting lots of info on you (i know it really pleases you, right, "world pedophile" ???) how you must try to extinguish all statements about yourself. so one more family wised up ??? rah, rah,sis boom bah !!! "that's all right, that's o.k. we're gonna leave the pervert today" !! "lean to the left, lean to the right, escape from the pedophile, till he's out of your SIGHT "!! 1234, 2314, who for, what for ? who we gonna yell for ?? Don and Leah !!!!
AlanB

Orlando, FL

#17 Jun 8, 2007
Worm-Can,
People have been getting e-mails with virus' attached that somehow have me as the sender. Thankfully, everyones virus scans caught them, and after e-mails back and forth, they realize it was NOT me who sent them. I have been told with a little computer savy, you can send an e-mail and make it apear as if it came from someone else.
Obviously I have been getting under Tonys skin and he is trying to get even with me, and the people who might unfortunately get the virus. It hasn't worked..........
BillL

Orlando, FL

#18 Jun 8, 2007
This is just a test. Will explain later
AlanB

Orlando, FL

#19 Jun 8, 2007
Funny,
Our posts always read St. Petersburg, under the name. Now they say United States. THat's why I did the test under Bill's name to see what would happen. Same thing. Wonder what this means........
PACA

AOL

#20 Jun 8, 2007
AlanB wrote:
Funny,
Our posts always read St. Petersburg, under the name. Now they say United States. THat's why I did the test under Bill's name to see what would happen. Same thing. Wonder what this means........
We wonder. Isn't that odd? So I'll know this is really you two and not you know who from this United States isp, Where is your dream property at?
PACA

AOL

#21 Jun 8, 2007
And Alan, dont tell me the whole name. Just what it ends with. That way you know who wont know.
worm-can opener

United States

#22 Jun 8, 2007
well, alan and bill, i only know that my computer went berserk. it was a slow process. it suppossedly had D.S.L., but i remember telling the a.t.&t guys, around feb., that i never had any d.s.l., that i had "snail s.l." so even when i first started to post stuff, things were going wrong. i feel quite certain that the world pedophile had his hand in it. every topix post i had ever done, had to be extracted by our family computer guys.
AlanB

Orlando, FL

#23 Jun 9, 2007
Horatio was a real CLUCK!
Carmen

AOL

#24 Jun 9, 2007
AlanB wrote:
Horatio was a real CLUCK!
Oh that one is so funny. Good job!
AlanB

Orlando, FL

#25 Jun 9, 2007
Still don't understand why I don't come from St Pete anymore. Hope something hasn't happened in my computer. These days ya never know.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fouke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonny B (May '14) May 24 Alive and Conscious 120
Tony Alamo has died. Age 82 (May '17) May 24 Alive and Conscious 29
Jasher/Enoch - KJV (May '08) May 22 troothpaste 103
Annie Krantz Apr 26 Justasking 1
Shawn Hervey sucks (Sep '16) Apr '18 Fishman1 2
Cheating Apr '18 Truth 3
News Two arrested on charges related to stolen camper Apr '18 Paul Kersey 1

Fouke Jobs

Personal Finance

Fouke Mortgages