First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?”

Since: Mar 08

Any town

#21 Nov 22, 2012
Was there a reason TA insisted on Jasher?
Yahoo Les Wood

Palm Coast, FL

#22 Nov 24, 2012
I think Tony in his thoughts,,was,not intending for it to cause the problems,,yet his liberties,became a controlling factor,,being king does not mean you can take the Horses,,Gar said that he heard Susan get Tony to promise not to marry a Sister in the Church,,
Modesto

Soledad, CA

#23 Nov 28, 2012
Jack,I'm pretty sure Tony liked Jasher because it seems to condone marriage by older men to underage girls.

Since: Nov 08

El Paso, TX

#24 Dec 1, 2012
A lot of people are jumping ship from the Alamo cult. Thank God. Alamo is writing about them in his latest tracts. He is saying they are wicked for watching movies and listening to rock music. Even though Alamo was singing secular music and watching movies right up until the time he was arrested (from what I have heard from several sources). Alamo is one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever known. No, he IS the biggest hypocrite I have ever known. And of course a lot worse than a hypocrite. I'm glad people are doing the right thing and leaving his cult. I just pray that they get back on their feet okay and continue studying Bible and praying. waking up to the reality of having had been part of a destructive, manipulative cult like Alamo's isn't very easy. At first. But you heal. It may take time but it happens. And you end up having very important experience under your belt. Experience that will enable you to help others. God bless all those who have left that place!

El Paso, TX

#25 Dec 1, 2012
And just as I thought alamo is blaming his congregants for having lost their children. If that isn't a wake up call for current and former members I don't know what is.

"They fail to trust that GOD would vindicate them, make a way for them. Even when their pastor was with them, they began to be nonchalant, and began thinking that the church that GOD gave me to pastor was like all of the other dead churches where they just play church instead of serving GOD with all of their heart, soul, mind, and strength. So GOD punished them by taking their children away, and many of them could not live on any of the properties any longer. GOD allowed their true selves to be exposed. They weren’t praying. They were watching TV, listening to rock-n-roll music, eating fast food, playing video games, and using all of the gadgets they wanted that Satan has for them."

excerpt taken from here:
http://www.alamoministries.com/content/englis...

No Alamo, it was YOUR fault all this happened you little pig. And it was because they continued supporting you that they went through everything they went through. You are still the same obnoxious jerk Alamo. May God continue to reward you further for your filthy words you are spouting through your stupid little benign web site!

El Paso, TX

#26 Dec 1, 2012
"playing church" Alamo? I couldn't think of a better term to describe your rotten little cult. They are way better off in another church than being at your miserable den of illegal activities.

“WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?”

Since: Mar 08

Any town

#27 Dec 1, 2012
God punished them by taking their kids away? That statement doesn't really make sense. Weren't the children removed from the outfit when TA was convicted of crimes? So you see the reason the children were removed was due to tony alamo's deeds. Correct me if I am wrong but, didn't the judge say the parents could get their kids back if they left the Alamo outfit?
Common Sence

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#28 May 22, 2013
The bible references the book of Jasher..Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18....Case closed!
brother d

Roswell, GA

#29 May 23, 2013
The obvious lesson to be learned from this heresy and abuse is to avoid Bible thumpers at all costs.
Jake

Concord, CA

#30 May 23, 2013
I think "Bible thumper" doesn't describe Alamo. He's in his own MO entirely with guys like Jim Jones.
brother d

Roswell, GA

#31 May 23, 2013
Alamo may be in his own category, but there are a lot of drummers in his band.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fouke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Arcades in homes & businesses Jan 16 Shay 1 2
You Tell Tony,,God Says, (Jul '13) Jan 16 brother d 80
Wasted Years Jan 13 Modesto 21
Debate: Marijuana - Texarkana, AR (Aug '10) Jan 12 johnson tex 19
Looking For Jacob Purifoy? Jan 9 Tiffany from Kent... 1
Review: HELPING HAND TAX SERVICE -a nonprofit v... Jan 6 Celine 1
The Word of God Says (Apr '13) Dec 27 Yahoo Les Wood 207
Fouke Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web