The Great Alamos
Yahoo Les Wood

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 9, 2012
I hope that you John,, and others will pray for Him,,I dod not want to block him out from sending me messages,,for he might one day want help,,,unlike so so many people from the church,,in and out,,I choose to leave a line open,,unlike the currys,,who choose not to be friends with me and the church,,and the deckers,radlines,pruors,,stars iak,patterson,,ondetrsiks,,sca rcellos,, pepitons,ways,,sweats,,orlando s,coopers,,nash,,most of the people in the church,,,the list goes on and on and on and,,,sadly,,very very much sadly,,,they have become exactly what they preached against,,,,that the great alamos,,,yeah right,,,forgot every good thing that was taught,,yeah right the great alamos,, who have all the answers,,,yet can not even keep themselves in a proper fellowship,,yeah the great alamos,,,,,do not even read the bible to see their own demise,,,yeah right,,,, I have a idea for all of you,,Return to your First Love !!!!,,,before it is too late,,
smokin

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
You burned those fellowship bridges over and over and over and now for the life of you can't understand why culties in and out won't have anything to do with you? Could it be because yer a kook with a sandwich board screaming at people to repent or perish?
Shoot man you kicked me and a few other bros outa your nutjob facebook group fer not towing the les wood party line but you preach love and fellowship here?
Btw I'm offended you didn't put my name in that list of heretics and backsliders....
Yahoo Les Wood

Orlando, FL

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Hanukkah,,the re-dedication of the Temple,,What does Jesus Christ say ? 2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. tonite begins Hanukkah,,,I am re-dedicating the Temple,,,,,Me !
Marge

Marlton, NJ

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Les my dear friend, please don't delude yourself. Assuming you were not being sarcastic in your earlier posting, I feel we can both be sure that Bernie Lazar Hoffman, otherwise known as Tony Alamo, will NEVER repent or come clean in 1000 Years if that were possible, both before and in the eyes of the Civil Laws of Man and the Laws of G-d. Tony-Baloney is a pervert and a pedophile sex addicted flim-flam man who is exactly where he needs to be! Behind steel 1.5" sliding interlocking bars until the day he leaves jail in a hearse. Rather let us give help and aide to all those 200+ women he raped and did un-natural sex acts to over the period of many Decades, some of them as young as 9 Years old when he sodomized them. Those are the ppl who need our prayers and help. As for Tony-Baloney he can drop dead tomorrow and I will pop the cork on a bottle on the day he does! Cheers.
brother d

Lilburn, GA

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Marge wrote:
Les my dear friend, please don't delude yourself. Assuming you were not being sarcastic in your earlier posting, I feel we can both be sure that Bernie Lazar Hoffman, otherwise known as Tony Alamo, will NEVER repent or come clean in 1000 Years if that were possible, both before and in the eyes of the Civil Laws of Man and the Laws of G-d. Tony-Baloney is a pervert and a pedophile sex addicted flim-flam man who is exactly where he needs to be! Behind steel 1.5" sliding interlocking bars until the day he leaves jail in a hearse. Rather let us give help and aide to all those 200+ women he raped and did un-natural sex acts to over the period of many Decades, some of them as young as 9 Years old when he sodomized them. Those are the ppl who need our prayers and help. As for Tony-Baloney he can drop dead tomorrow and I will pop the cork on a bottle on the day he does! Cheers.
Amen!
Yahoo Les Wood

Orlando, FL

#6 Dec 20, 2012
God Bless Peter Lehman
brother d

Lilburn, GA

#7 Dec 21, 2012
They'll have to put Bernie's body in a sealed crypt when he dies. His corpse would kill the grass forever if he were buried in the ground.
Yahoo Les Wood

Orlando, FL

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Jesus Christ,,is the Son of God,,,I really enjoyed Pete leading the reading groups,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fouke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teenager Charged In Fatal Shooting (Sep '09) 19 hr Thomas Starks 22
Venus adult store at the Mandeville exit (Oct '12) Dec 1 horny couple 21
Texarkana, Arkansas Music Thread (Oct '13) Nov 27 Musikologist 9
Name changing (Nov '08) Nov 19 Christinapesina 26
The Word of God Says (Apr '13) Nov 18 Yahoo Les Wood 219
Child Molester supporters in OKC Nov 12 Yahoo Les Wood 5
The World Pervert only got People Wet Nov 11 Yahoo Les Wood 3

Fouke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance