Andrew Hittle identifed as man killed in fatal accident on Ballenger Highway in Flint

There are 3 comments on the MLive.com story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Andrew Hittle identifed as man killed in fatal accident on Ballenger Highway in Flint. In it, MLive.com reports that:

The man killed Tuesday night in a head-on crash with a utility truck has been identified as 33-year-old Andrew Hittle, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Andrew Hittle

Grand Blanc, MI

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Andrew was a really good man and will be sadly missed by his friends, those who worked with him and shared a part of our lives with him. R.I.P. Andrew.
Kyle Ireland

Bourbonnais, IL

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Went to high school with Andrew, my prayers are with his family. I had not seen him in years, but the Andrew I knew was a crazy, fun loving guy. I know he will be missed.
Clifford A Balcer II

Apo, AE

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Sorry to hear about you this way Andy, will be praying for you and your family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fostoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croswell to township: No EMS (Jun '08) Mar '15 Paramedic 2
Fostoria, Michigan (Oct '06) Jan '15 Jen 55
mayville school student abused (Apr '14) Apr '14 caca7850 1
Need Information!!! (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kayxoxo 1
News Tuscola County teen hit by car, in critical con... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Brittany 1
Jeremiah James Noth? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Steve 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Steve from Millin... 19
More from around the web

Fostoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]