Names released of accident victims

Names released of accident victims

There are 1 comment on the The Times Herald story from Dec 1, 2011, titled Names released of accident victims. In it, The Times Herald reports that:

Terry Richert, 47, of Port Huron was killed Wednesday night after a two-vehicle crash at Wadhams Road and Gratiot Avenue in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Herald.

Dave Cook

Parrish, FL

#1 Dec 1, 2011
I grew up with Terry back in Port Huron and he was a wonderful guy and one that I felt honored to call a friend!

To all his family and friends, words, however kind, can't mend your heartache, but those who care and share their loss will be blessed with comfort and peace of mind.

May you find strength in the love of family and in the warm embrace
of friends.

This is a turning point in our lives when we truly learn the meaning of "love never dies". I am sorry for your loss.

Deepest Sympathies,
Dave and (Dawn) Cook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fostoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flint water employee found dead at Lapeer Count... Jul 12 Flint H20 Crisis ... 1
News Croswell to township: No EMS (Jun '08) Mar '15 Paramedic 2
Fostoria, Michigan (Oct '06) Jan '15 Jen 55
mayville school student abused (Apr '14) Apr '14 caca7850 1
Need Information!!! (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kayxoxo 1
News Tuscola County teen hit by car, in critical con... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Brittany 1
Jeremiah James Noth? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Steve 1

Fostoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fostoria Mortgages