Richard

El Dorado Hills, CA

#1 Feb 17, 2009
felonspy.com is a site like meganslaw.ca.gov where you can find felons or sex offenders if any, in your area.

I was searching the felonspy.com site, and a map comes up depicting a felon living right where my house would be.

Although it didn't display my address, you can tell it's the same location.

It's like Russian Roulette, as every time you refresh the site by clicking the search option, the names of felons come up and then change along with their locations each time you click.

If you sign on, you'll see felon markers that you can move a cursor to, click on it, and see their name pop up. Eventually though, after clicking search time after time, the markers will end up close to or on your own home location. It's shocking to experience and to think what can come of it if someone thinks it's really you.

Who would've thought that a site supposedly created to inform you, actually contributes to harming you by Providing a false criminal history.

I've since found by "googling it", that, among other postings, a Florida Sheriff's Department found the site actually promotes dog fighting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redwood City: Tenants protest large rent hikes ... Sun Redwood City 2
HELP STOP Discrimination against Agricultural Z... Jan 9 un agenda 21 4
News Man gets 6 months in cockfighting (Mar '08) Jan 9 un agenda 21 20
Google likely to buy Instagram from Facebook (Feb '17) Jan 8 No Tweets 3
Facebook Jan 8 Jew Boy 6
Facebook to shut down the entire website (Feb '17) Jan 7 Logger 3
Review: Senior Helpers (Mar '16) Jan '17 crkessler 4

Foster City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance