San Mateo Teacher Jailed On Teen 'Sex...

San Mateo Teacher Jailed On Teen 'Sexting' Charges

There are 5 comments on the CBS 5 story from Oct 1, 2009, titled San Mateo Teacher Jailed On Teen 'Sexting' Charges. In it, CBS 5 reports that:

A 45-year-old substitute teacher has been arrested on suspicion of sending sexually explicit text messages and engaging in sexual conversations with a 17-year-old San Mateo High School student, a deputy district attorney said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 5.

amiel nicole defensor

Quezon, Philippines

#1 Mar 11, 2010
jaf ....itot eh
laythem off

Burlingame, CA

#2 Apr 4, 2010
that's amazing. my spanish teacher found my older sister visiting and made comments. she'd old enough to find a boyfriend and get laid...
another teacher had my classmates on his lap.
another teacher was on the lap of another teacher,'not enough chairs in the classroom'.
that was 1988.
the teacher was at CSM searching book bags for spare change, she recognized her former students. its ok to take from them she said, the shop teacher said the same.
cjji75

Iloilo, Philippines

#3 Apr 4, 2011
so sad... never expect you can comment that way..
scout

San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 5, 2011
As if! Our schools are occupied with Marxists and homosexuals, all teachers, all on the tax payer dime.

All real male teachers have either retired or simply moved on to other careers.

The ONLY time our Marxist mass media priests teacher problems, real or imagined, is to directly attack, humiliate, our forefathers vicariously.

Any attack upon our Christian traditions strengthens Marxist anti-Christ ideology.
Truthful

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 5, 2011
These nuts deserve to be caught. I'm not even surprised that even with all of these teachers getting busted that they still can't seem to stop themselves.

I remember once a friend told me that she spent the night at a friends house. She forgot her bookbag, called her friend and asked her to take it to her school and she'd come pick it up. She went on campus without permission and security arrested her.
Took her to the security office which was this small little room. She said there were at least 5 officers in there, all male.

She heard one say I should take her in the bathroom and make her suck my d**k., The officer that was interviewing her said well you need to do whatever they tell you because they can call the police and have you arrested for trespassing. She said she knew she was wrong but she just wanted to get her bookbag. But that she thought they should just call the cops. And that she would be sure to tell them abotu the comment the other cop made and she would tell her parents also.

Needless to say they cut her lose with a quickness. They were counting on her being afraid enough to do anything. Thankfully they were wrong.

She should have reported them anyway. But it was years ago, not as common as it is now. Some may not have even believed her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OVER BILLING SCAM against san mateo taxpayers (Mar '14) 6 hr balozoi 11
DA/Public Officials VIOLATES FEDERAL LAWS AETA/... 6 hr balozoi 15
mujhe ladki ki gand chatni hai koi chatwa do pl... 7 hr the he man 1
Please oppose re-zoning of Edgewater Place Shop... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foster City Citizen 1
News Speier: 'Elaborate ingenuity' needed to tackle ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Angel Nicholson 1
News Editorial: No denying it: Climate change is her... (May '14) May '14 Angel Nicholson 1
Review: Northwest Protective Services (Apr '14) Apr '14 Anthony 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foster City Mortgages