City considers smoke laws

City considers smoke laws

There are 4 comments on the San Mateo Daily Journal story from Apr 13, 2010, titled City considers smoke laws. In it, San Mateo Daily Journal reports that:

Plans to open a hookah bar in San Bruno inspired city officials to discuss smoking laws, such as extending smoking bans within all city businesses, tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Mateo Daily Journal.

JonJAndrson

Omaha, NE

#1 Apr 13, 2010
Non Smoking establishments are very nice, However San Bruno needs to weigh both the financial cost to the city to enforce the laws, as well as possible loss of tax revenue as a result of laws
Southern Ohio

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 14, 2010
JonJAndrson wrote:
Non Smoking establishments are very nice, However San Bruno needs to weigh both the financial cost to the city to enforce the laws, as well as possible loss of tax revenue as a result of laws
Non-Smoking may be nice however there should be choices !! Smoking OR Non-Smoking.
simple rule

Redwood City, CA

#3 Apr 15, 2010
If it shortens my life, i ban it. if it makes my life harder, then pass taxes on it.
nick

Redwood City, CA

#4 Apr 16, 2010
Boo to smoking laws

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Jan 14 momfor36years 132
News Man in car exposes himself to woman in Palo Alto Jan 8 coon dogs 3
Why does topix let their moderators harass post... Dec '16 Yeah yeah 1
News Palo Alto schools, council take steps to protec... Dec '16 spytheweb 4
News One way or another, Bay Area sheriffs hold them... (May '08) Dec '16 ZodiacHoax 4
Review: Senior Helpers (Mar '16) Sep '16 John A 3
News Baby falls from open 3rd-story window in Foster... Aug '16 Lavanya 1

Foster City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foster City Mortgages