Speakers' corner

There are 1 comment on the San Mateo Daily Journal story from May 21, 2010, titled Speakers' corner. In it, San Mateo Daily Journal reports that:

In honor of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, the Asian American Curriculum Project, Inc., the Foster City Library, the Japanese American Citizens League of San Mateo and the Organization of Chinese Americans of San Mateo present the Asian Pacific American Heritage Authors Celebration from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday, May 22 at the Foster ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Mateo Daily Journal.

budit

San Mateo, CA

#1 May 25, 2010
i'm a mom went to san mateo city college to enrolled my son. i parked my car. i did not see any sign that i cannot park my car because just for faculty memebers only. i parked my car. the officer tagelilo look at my car and write in the booklet.he did not say anything why he look at my car like that. so i ask him what's going on. he said tha i parked my car in the faculty member parking space.that he will give a ticket and that i'm going to jail for that. i said to myself "OH MY GOD" HE IS PERFECT AND I'M A SINNER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 11 hr col sutter 1
san mateo home depot vendor fair! Tue fje0711 1
News Police ID man fatally shot on Highway 101 (Jun '08) Aug 22 AnGe 33
News Incentives key to China's effort to upgrade hig... Aug 18 PAK RISWANDI 1
News Baby falls from open 3rd-story window in Foster... Aug 16 Lavanya 1
DA/Public Officials VIOLATES FEDERAL LAWS AETA/... (May '15) Aug 11 UN AGENDA 21 17
Review: Senior Helpers May '16 rej1988 2

Foster City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foster City Mortgages