A rise in sea level could flood Bay Area

A rise in sea level could flood Bay Area

There are 23 comments on the The Reporter story from Mar 12, 2009, titled A rise in sea level could flood Bay Area. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Rising seas threaten $100 billion worth of property in California, two-thirds of which is in San Francisco Bay, researchers have found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Son of Fire

“Fight the Enigma!”

Since: Nov 08

Redmond, WA

#22 Apr 9, 2009
ThreeTwoOne wrote:
One Two Three
three two one

Son of Fire

“Fight the Enigma!”

Since: Nov 08

Redmond, WA

#23 Apr 9, 2009
wise wrote:
<quoted text>feel better now? that was quiet a rant.
Yes! Thank you! How's thing up Heber Springs way? Little Rock still a cesspool? Ar in general nice state. Spent a little time there. A lot of stoopid people though.
Pony

Chatsworth, GA

#24 Apr 10, 2009
Usur Rsmart wrote:
I say this is a golden opportunity for all the hot earth nay-sayers to put their money where their yapping pie holes take up space. Why don't these flat-earthers offer property swaps for the land that will be flooded? Seems to me they could make a killing on all that real estate that they are just certain will stay dry.
And, just in case the deafening, no-stone unturned, growing consensus of all the credible scientists in the world are right...we could bottle C02 and throw canisters of the stuff at the flat-earthers, and they could tie them around their necks so we could spot their pointy heads floating in all those places where they use to stand.
Now that's a win-win.
Well all the so called places that will be flooded have been flooded before but there where not people there then. Who wants to move to the so called future flood areas, take a look at what places they are. These places have been trashed with the crazes. The data shows it is getting colder and I will stay right where I am at. I don't think I want to hang out with the crazes waiting on a flood that has happened many times in the past before humans lived on this continent. I guess better to belive in a flat earth than have a flat head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facebook Revenue, Users Top Estimates as Mobile... Fri Hellary Clitass 3
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 col sutter 1
san mateo home depot vendor fair! Aug 23 fje0711 1
News Police ID man fatally shot on Highway 101 (Jun '08) Aug 22 AnGe 33
News Incentives key to China's effort to upgrade hig... Aug 18 PAK RISWANDI 1
News Baby falls from open 3rd-story window in Foster... Aug 16 Lavanya 1
DA/Public Officials VIOLATES FEDERAL LAWS AETA/... (May '15) Aug 11 UN AGENDA 21 17

Foster City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foster City Mortgages