Local School Floats Dress Code Idea

Local School Floats Dress Code Idea

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 18, 2011, titled Local School Floats Dress Code Idea. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Courtney Krueger Parents, educators at Fiesta Gardens support the proposal, but two SMFC trustees say it would stifle freedom of expression.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

visiting politicians

Redwood City, CA

#1 Mar 23, 2011
I rmember a visit by a state politician to CSU, it was Diane Fienstien. It was closed to students, a 'higher up' only lunch meeting lasting 1/2 day. The student union was blocked off.
then I remember the mouth of some of the teachers, the students are disposable, lab prep can wait, exams can be done the hour before class,..
how can these visiting teachers keep thier jobs at the high school level?
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2011
Our public schools are a total disaster. Taught by Marxists and their homosexual supporters and homosexual enablers, and child molesters. School admin are leading Marxist activists.

The school uniform notion is another deceptive ploy to posture a real concern about teaching truth, justice and the American Way.

Want to argue?

Look at ANY home schooled kid. Light years beyond our public school 'products.'

In fact, if any public school kid does well, has NOTHING to do with the Marxist school climate, BUT EVERYTHING to do with the parents! So, Asian parents, sub-continent Indian parents, guide their kids at home, teach at home, and the kids kick butt on the sons and daughters of our demented 'democratic' Marxist school system.

AND our taxdollars PAY for our demented Marxist school system!

Just fine.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#3 Mar 24, 2011
Still want to mock?

Visit ANY public school classroom. You will NOT find ONE SHRED OF BIBLE EVIDENCE, but all kinds of Islamic stuff, Buddhist stuff, Hindi stuff, under cover of 'anthropology,' YET NOTHING about the Son of David is afforded the same respect.

Why?

Marxists HATE Christianity, even hypocrite Christianity, as the truth of Christ uncovers their errors, EVERYTIME!

Further, ask ANY public school teacher what do they think will happen if the class worked on say, the Ten Commandments.

Just take a guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Jan 14 momfor36years 132
News Man in car exposes himself to woman in Palo Alto Jan 8 coon dogs 3
Why does topix let their moderators harass post... Dec 23 Yeah yeah 1
News Palo Alto schools, council take steps to protec... Dec 20 spytheweb 4
News One way or another, Bay Area sheriffs hold them... (May '08) Dec '16 ZodiacHoax 4
News Police: Mass murderer John Linley Frazier hange... (Aug '09) Dec '16 thai hivaids stal... 60
San Mateo Music Thread (Oct '15) Dec '16 Musikologist 2

Foster City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foster City Mortgages