SONY Computer Entertainment of America

SONY Computer Entertainment of America

Posted in the Foster City Forum

“Thought is Free”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont, NC

#1 Jun 26, 2011
I will be discussing what it meant, and what it means now to be a fan of Sony.
At a very young age my ma had given me a new playstation, the very first model. So many good hours spent going through mostly sports games. I cant tell you how many hours ive logged in the very first Madden game. Thing is i still have that very playstation and it STILL plays that madden game. I know what your thinking thats damn good quality. Yes, your right. Sony comes out with a ps2 later down tha road, as a loyal customer brought up on playstation i purchase it with my own money as a teen. I still have that playstation, logged countless hours own it enjoying their material. Still works. At this time in my life i would swear by SONY. Top of the line, great games, superior quality etc.. etc.. etc.. It was GOD, Family, Country, Sony. FLASH FORWARD.

“Thought is Free”

Since: Aug 08

Belmont, NC

#2 Jun 26, 2011
I loved sony so much i went out first week ps3's were on sale and purchased the original model, no wifi card, just hardline. 20gig standard. Well, be it my fault to not buy a warranty but that playstation3 lasted me 6 months. Still I bled Sony, went back purchased another with warranty. 2 yrs and 1 month later it goes down. SONY's statement "no help for you." Well i was a little bummed, but not heartbroken, after all sony has given me countless hours of pleasure. So i purchase a newer model, no warranty because i felt i didnt get my monies worth on the last one out of the warranty. No shit, i know. Either by now im an idiot or just a fool. But I want to bleed sony so bad. 3 months and 6days later my THIRD playstation went down. 2 months later my cousins ps3 breaks, 2 months after that my brothers goes down. NOW SONY, It is you i hope that reads this. I called you yesterday, and Mrs. Brittany told me to go through the retailer for my problems, I bought all of mine through best buy and as their policy they send us to you. Now im not too stupid but i know somthing is fishy when the producer and retailer are not responsible for damages or even 1cent worth of actually ability to do ANYTHING. I spoke to mrs brittany bossman, sly little shit he was. after telling him the full length story about how we have 5 playstations sitting here 3 of which are mine countless games, Money spent= i dont even fucking know how much . And all the audacity that CORPORATE SONY has is to pay for service to them. Now I am barber by trade and i treat my clients like they are number #1 to me. There not happy im not happy, quality is everything, retention of business is more profitable than gaining new customers. Thats business 101 there C.E.O. Ive bought into you, on your main website page you boast that SONY CORP pulls in 87 BILLLLLion dollars annually. I am a part of that Brother. My slice has made you along with all your other loyal customers. You send us to jail, you shit on us, you lose our valuable information, you take take take take and far as a i have ever seen you have only taken advantage of your clients. We put you where you are dont forget that same purchasing power can be taken away by simply refusing your BRAND. I didnt want anything for free, i was kind and courtious on the phone as my mother has always taught me to be. I simply wanted to fix ONE of your consoles since i have been a sony lifer and have purchase 3 PS3's in 3 YEARS. By my business standard it is only fair to guarantee better quality. I dont care who you are you charge $600 for a damn gaming machine you exspect to be putting some hours into. And by all past standards It is supposed to hold up. Now you guys wouldnt even wave the service fee which is upwards of $100. for that I can go to gamestop and get a used xbox for all the games of yours i can trade in. You wont be in business long SONY if you keep pissing people off and treating them unfairly. You take your 87 billion dollar profit and stick it up that gaping asshole of yours cause it aint gonna last YOU HEAR ME HOWARD, Tommy, Jon, Teri? What your building will turn to dust. Live Fat happy Cat..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocky 20 hr Rocky 1
kon kon aaj threesame krna chahta h Thu Bhabi38 3
i want love Wed Anonymous 3
supernatural Sep 1 rudra21m 2
Review: Cheap Movers In Redwood City Aug 31 nita singler 1
News Advances Against Chronic Pain (Sep '12) Aug 26 Ambct617 20
Please oppose re-zoning of Edgewater Place Shop... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foster City Citizen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foster City Mortgages