Applied Biosystems, Celera parent stu...

Applied Biosystems, Celera parent studies creating 2 independent companies

There are 2 comments on the San Francisco Business Times story from Aug 9, 2007, titled Applied Biosystems, Celera parent studies creating 2 independent companies. In it, San Francisco Business Times reports that:

“While the tracking stock structure has facilitated the interests of both Celera and Applied Biosystems, the evolution of our businesses makes it timely to explore the potential benefits of these businesses going their separate ways”

San Francisco Business Times - 3:57 PM PDT Wednesday, August 8, 2007 The parent company of Applied Biosystems Group and Celera Group said it will study creating two independent, publicly traded companies in ... via San Francisco Business Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Business Times.

Christopher Welsh

Santa Rosa, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2007
Ineed your mailing address. I want your company to do my DNA.
Christopher Welsh

Santa Rosa, CA

#2 Sep 10, 2007
I do not own a computer --- I'm at the library using their computer. I need the info from your company to get started on this project. Please send me info in the mail at Post office box 342, Cloverdale, California 95425

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
palo alto buy btcmacroecon buy buy buy 11 hr btcmacroecon 1
Facebook to shut down the entire website Fri Palo Alto 2
Google likely to buy Instagram from Facebook Feb 23 Local 1
News 'California is a nation, not a state': A fringe... Feb 22 koool 6
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Feb 22 Outofoptions 137
Review: Senior Helpers (Mar '16) Jan 31 crkessler 4
News Baby falls from open 3rd-story window in Foster... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Lavanya 1

Foster City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foster City Mortgages