Foster City man shoots two boaters, p...

Foster City man shoots two boaters, police say

There are 6 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jul 10, 2010, titled Foster City man shoots two boaters, police say. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Police arrested a 39-year-old man Friday night suspected of shooting two boaters who were making too much noise outside the suspect's apartment, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

S Clemens

La Mirada, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2010
A little rash but those two men will think twice about disturbing the peace again.
amazed

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2010
"A little Rash". Are you kidding me? A female falls off a boat into a lagoon causing her to scream and friends to react. This is enough to cause two people to get shot and 5 to possibly be killed? Whatever happened to a quick call to 911?
evil monkey

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2010
Sounds like the ahole boaters got what they deserved. Out there at 11:50 pm damn near midnight and these awipes are out there starting no muffler motor boats? WTF? In a highly resedential area, it's going to pi55 off the neighbors.

News flash, starting loud motor boats, revving you harley, booming your stereo....MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!!!!! Know that!!!
yes

Redwood City, CA

#4 Jul 15, 2010
We agree, silence is good. The police should have responded to any noise complaints, infact advertise the police number to handle such things.
There's a problem with 'married' couples living in homes owned by other, meaning other is also held responsible.
Worse yet, a female initiates by sitting on men's laps to walking into men's only changing rooms. Of course young women dont lie cheat or steal. They only ask for pocket money from working boys.
FULL STRAP JACKET

Redwood City, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2010
I graduated HHS, years ago.
Someone cracked my dad car wind-shield that weekend. I WAS TOLD TO GET A JOB, AND DONT THINK ABOUT UC!
WHY? OLDER BROTHER WAS CAUGHT WITH A GIRL, AND SISTER'S BOYFRIEND WALKED OUT OF THE SHOWER WHEN MOM CAME HOME. HOW NICE, I AM TOLD TO WORK AND TAKE THE BLAME THEY ARE CLOSE TO GETTING MARRIED, MARRIED IS SO SACRED TO AUNT THAT WANT TO GO TO A PARTY ANY PARTY DONT CARE.
FULL JAIL TERM, FULL STRAP JACKET,
misinformed

San Mateo, CA

#6 Aug 25, 2010
evil monkey wrote:
Sounds like the ahole boaters got what they deserved. Out there at 11:50 pm damn near midnight and these awipes are out there starting no muffler motor boats? WTF? In a highly resedential area, it's going to pi55 off the neighbors.
News flash, starting loud motor boats, revving you harley, booming your stereo....MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!!!!! Know that!!!
you won't find any "no muffler" motor boats in foster city lagoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Francisco County Mugshots and Criminal Arre... (Sep '16) 5 hr Jo jo 3
News Palo Alto student fights Islamophobia, one dinn... Mon Roscoe 7
Learn about Real Estate (get license if desired) May 20 College of San Mateo 1
james dobbs ex rialto police officer moves back... (Aug '10) May 18 ThatGirl 18
Review: Senior Helpers (Mar '16) Jan '17 crkessler 4
News Baby falls from open 3rd-story window in Foster... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Lavanya 1
News PG&E DeSabla cabins may go public (Jul '07) Apr '16 Woodsy Owl 17

Foster City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foster City Mortgages