Brothers guilty in Foster City bank h...

Brothers guilty in Foster City bank heist

There are 1 comment on the San Francisco Chronicle story from Jun 29, 2010, titled Brothers guilty in Foster City bank heist. In it, San Francisco Chronicle reports that:

Edward Keith Smith, 19, and his brother, Tyrell Joshua Smith, 18, each pleaded no contest to robbery during a hearing Monday in San Mateo County Superior Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Chronicle.

regrets

Redwood City, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2010
These boys need a hard lesson. Really remove thier high school diploma records even college plans.
Little too loose, that these types make me want to support child abortion, but does that teach the 'couple'? NO,..
Full Jail Term please! Even mental doctor, lets disect their family too. That way I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT, KNOWNING THERE IS SOME JUSTICE. WHERE I BECAME 3RD PARTY TO COWORKERS MISCHIEF, AND YOUNGER SISTERS SEX-CAPADES BEFORE SHE'S 20. PERSON ACTUALLY LEFT CHILDREN TO GO PARTY IN PAJAMAS AT 8AM, CAME BACK THE NEXT DAY AFTER 4PM, IN HER PAJAMAS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex and booze at Stanford Wed Hard to Say 4
News Highlands Park Playground Community Workshop Jun 24 jen 1
james dobbs ex rialto police officer moves back... (Aug '10) Jun 15 Cltn 15
name of victim Jun 15 victim 1
Review: Senior Helpers May '16 rej1988 2
News Community benefactors Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News PG&E DeSabla cabins may go public (Jul '07) Apr '16 Woodsy Owl 17

Foster City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance