Review: SPI Property Management Corp

Review: SPI Property Management Corp

Posted in the Foster City Forum

Connie Vaughn CPP

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2009
U.S. Security Associates (USA) is a market leader in guard security that reinvests millions of dollars in technology, which improves an already high degree of quality control in our operations. As a result of this focus on process, we have a large number of satisfied customers and high client retention rates. We are the first guard security company to become ISO 9001:2000 certified nationwide. The key to our success is our careful selection of security officers. To encourage excellence, we developed several recognition programs to acknowledge performance, self-improvement, and personal development. These programs minimize turnover and maximize employee performance.
When you next look at your guard security program, please consider USA in your review process. Request for Proposal can be sent to:
USA, Attention: Connie Vaughn, CPP, 242 Hillsdale Avenue, San Jose, CA 95136
Sincerely:
U.S. SECURITY ASSOCIATES, INC.
Connie M. Vaughn, CPP
Business Development Manager
West Coast Business Unit
www.ussecurityassociates.com
FAST FACTS about USA follows:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Barrett (Feb '15) Dec 1 Lauren 2
News Man in car exposes himself to woman in Palo Alto Dec 1 Kevin from Michigan 1
Uber for Drones - "Palo Altitude" startup Nov 30 Palo Altitude 1
News Tesla competitor Lucid Motors picks Arizona for... Nov 30 I Got Your Jewels 5
News engineers set record for capturing and storing ... Nov 18 KO Kannacaca 2
News Los Altos police arrest mail-theft suspects Nov 18 Retraction NOW 1
Review: Senior Helpers (Mar '16) Sep '16 John A 3

Foster City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foster City Mortgages