School district eyes Foster City land after failure of development
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.
#1 Apr 4, 2010
NO NO NO
1. A teacher was caught using a another teachers exam, the police was called because I used the book in the school library.
2. A comment was made about getting even, and I was told to get a job, and forget UC.
3. I remember the teacher telling the counselor, I dont need the information about UC or Stanford. But miss jane and mr pha-dong needs it even after school tutors.
4. I remember the english honor roll teacher saying 'in the name of EOE your better joining the military, while the girls go to UC'...'plus their confirmed boyfriend', your not allowed to date by the way,
5. According to the teacher network, that wants to get even or 'sue just to sue'. Your suppose to get experience while in a university. and they want job references just incase the teacher staff needs jobs.
6. And your brother and sister are more than welcome to date and have sex, but your not, you need a job while in the university program. And your not allowed to 'presentation' infront of parents and relatives all watching R movies.
blah blah blan, I saw the girl I liked with a PRO-ABORTION GUY THAT DID THE CAVEMAN HUGGIES.
#2 Apr 14, 2010
I went to a local high school. I'd reconsider this.
The school teacher talking on the podium, had a gun under it. Clearly said rather blame the student than loose the job. A problem where the cop said teacher error let it go, and the teacher showed up tried to confirm the student got into a college. the same group (2) showed up at a nearby university searching former student bags. another one wanted to use former students parents as job references, even the student themselves that are now job competition. this was before 1993. as in teacher error, called the police on student, police let student 'go', teacher group predict student would dropout, but wants to use parents as job references including student. the counselor forgot for a reason the person was interested in college orientation material, but gave it to a 'mouth' that complained UC, Cal, Stanford are too expensive.
#3 Apr 14, 2010
by the way, the teacher decided for the student to see a military recruiter also, at home. the teacher staff gave away the student home address so a 'telemarket call' from military would come back the senior year, and if word got out at Cal the student got one bad grade.
the physics dept head himself at SJSU echos, you dont join the military you dont pass.
#4 Apr 15, 2010
Anyone tell you not to feed the teachers?
Its a problem if the person said 'Iam <student name>', at the age of 40 something. Then tried to intercept the financial application forms, which ended up with a different student with a same first name.
Or that classmate thats pretending to be a girlfriend, that is not and never was, but why are the parents 'spoting' the male high school kid at his work place right after 2nd semester at college?
#5 Apr 16, 2010
Theres a problem if the person left the fund raiser infront of the 'welfare agency'. Right after attendance, but the teacher counted it as a whole completed activity. The person kept the title from student government, the other kept the prom title, FULLY RECORDED on transcripts or year book.
Add your comments below
|Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue||9 hr||Hellary Clitass||4|
|Trump seeks to dismiss lawsuit over Trump Unive...||10 hr||Callme TRUMP||2|
|La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06)||Jul 21||TMM||131|
|ANyone know what happened to the girl in east p... (Mar '07)||Jul 20||No more illegals||43|
|Complex view of Islam found in poetry of Iran, ...||Jul 18||The Proclaimer||1|
|Electric Car Sales Up Despite Low Gasoline Prices||Jul 16||Solarman||1|
|Palo Alto: Zero net energy house being assemble...||Jul 10||Solarman||1|
Find what you want!
Search Foster City Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC