Layoffs looming for classroom aides i...

Layoffs looming for classroom aides in SM/FC School District

There are 1 comment on the www.insidebayarea.com story from Apr 2, 2008, titled Layoffs looming for classroom aides in SM/FC School District. In it, www.insidebayarea.com reports that:

Dozens of classroom aides may be the next to get pink slips in the San Mateo-Foster City School District as it continues to make cuts in anticipation of state budget reductions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.insidebayarea.com.

mind poison

Oakland, CA

#1 Apr 17, 2008
Never lay-off employees without prior notice, its really unprofessoinal and unforgiving; as in dont try another job in teaching if former co-worker is here too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foster City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic Oct '15 MikeN 1
Please oppose re-zoning of Edgewater Place Shop... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foster City Citizen 1
News Speier: 'Elaborate ingenuity' needed to tackle ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Angel Nicholson 1
News Editorial: No denying it: Climate change is her... (May '14) May '14 Angel Nicholson 1
Review: Northwest Protective Services (Apr '14) Apr '14 Anthony 1
News Good News: Birth announcements (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steve jobs 1
News Mercury News editorial: San Mateo and Santa Cla... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Roy Benten 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foster City Mortgages