Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
GOV idiot

Mckeesport, PA

#24679 Jun 5, 2012
Thanks Gov for cutting back my meds that keep me alive to 6 per month! What a republican so each month I get to pick which 6 will keep me alive and which 6 I'll go without that may cause me to end up in the hospital or end up dead! P.s I've paid into the system over 40 years before I became disabled! And I got ripped off by private health insurance over 30 years!
Obama 2102

West Mifflin, PA

#24680 Jun 5, 2012
Its funny how everything is done by democrats . republicans never screw up they're the poor victims .
Bush was demanding unprecedented control over billions of dollars — with no oversight. His history of mismanaging taxpayer dollars should make Americans skeptical of his buyout plan:

IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION
-$142 million wasted on reconstruction projects that were either terminated or canceled.[Special Inspector General for Iraq, 7/28/08]

-“Significant” amount of U.S. funds for Iraq funneled to Sunni and Shiite militias.[GAO Comptroller, 3/11/08]

-$180 million payed to construction company Bechtel for projects it never finished.[Federal audit, 7/25/07]

-$5.1 billion in expenses for Iraq reconstruction charged without documentation.[Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction report, 3/19/07]

-$10 billion in spending on Iraq reconstruction was wasteful or poorly tracked.[GAO, 2/15/07]

-Halliburton overcharged the government $100 million for one day’s work in 2004.[Project on Government Oversight, 10/8/04]

KATRINA
-Millions wasted on four no-bid contracts, including paying $20 million for an unusable camp for evacuees.[Homeland Security Department Inspector General, 9/10/08]

-$2.4 billion in contracts doled out by FEMA that guaranteed profits for big companies.[Center for Public Integrity investigation, 6/25/07]

-An estimated $2 billion in fraud and waste — nearly 11 percent of the $19 billion spent by FEMA on Hurricanes Katrina and Rita as of mid-June.[New York Times tally, 6/27/06]

-“Widespread” waste and mismanagement on millions for Katrina recovery, including at least $3 million for 4,000 beds that were never used.[GAO, 3/16/06]

DEFENSE CONTRACTS
-A $50 million Air Force contract awarded to a company with close ties to senior Air Force officers, in a process “fraught with improper influence, irregular procedures, glaring conflicts of interest.”[Project on Government Oversight, 4/18/08]

-$1.7 billion in excessive fees and waste paid by the Pentagon to the Interior Department to manage federal lands.[Defense Department and Interior Department Inspectors General audit, 12/25/06]

-$1 trillion unaccounted for by the Pentagon, including 56 airplanes, 32 tanks, and 36 Javelin missile command launch-units.[GAO, 5/18/03]

And this is just the tip of the iceberg!

Given Bush’s history of gross fiscal mismanagement — including an unprecedented number of no-bid contracts and Bush’s resistance to closing fraud loopholes or increasing oversight of contracts — why should Americans trust another republican..... Digg It!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
deleted taxpayer

United States

#24681 Jun 5, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Walker, who cast his own vote at a school in this city’s suburbs not long after the polls opened, is only the third governor in the nation’s history to face a recall election.
Under Wisconsin's provisions for recall — never before tested when it comes to a governor — Mr. Walker finds himself competing for his job against Mayor Tom Barrett of Milwaukee, the Democratic challenger.
Any local rightwinger want to debate the accuracy of this observation?
This recall is a joke, and disgrace to our election laws. The recall needed 700,000 signatures on a pettion to take place. A hair brained liberal judge ruled that signatures of Adolf Hitler, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, and many other false signatures must be counted. Even a first grader knows better than that judge.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24682 Jun 5, 2012
Dan the Man Carlisle, PA is on the DL(down low) with

that Walker thing.

You couldn't get a needle through his little butt hole if you tried.

He scared shitless.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24683 Jun 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Roger, look, I know you built a reputation of making dumbass posts.
But really, using "Dave" to make you appear as smart as I am just ain't working.
Trust me. You're still an idiot.
OK maybe not as dumb as TaxNoMore but let's be honest here, is anyone dumber than TaxNoMore?

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#24684 Jun 5, 2012
Its funny how everything is done by democrats . republicans never screw up they're the poor victims .
Bush was demanding unprecedented control over billions of dollars — with no oversight. His history of mismanaging taxpayer dollars should make Americans skeptical of his buyout plan:

IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION
-$142 million wasted on reconstruction projects that were either terminated or canceled.[Special Inspector General for Iraq, 7/28/08]

-“Significant” amount of U.S. funds for Iraq funneled to Sunni and Shiite militias.[GAO Comptroller, 3/11/08]

-$180 million payed to construction company Bechtel for projects it never finished.[Federal audit, 7/25/07]

-$5.1 billion in expenses for Iraq reconstruction charged without documentation.[Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction report, 3/19/07]

-$10 billion in spending on Iraq reconstruction was wasteful or poorly tracked.[GAO, 2/15/07]

-Halliburton overcharged the government $100 million for one day’s work in 2004.[Project on Government Oversight, 10/8/04]

KATRINA
-Millions wasted on four no-bid contracts, including paying $20 million for an unusable camp for evacuees.[Homeland Security Department Inspector General, 9/10/08]

-$2.4 billion in contracts doled out by FEMA that guaranteed profits for big companies.[Center for Public Integrity investigation, 6/25/07]

-An estimated $2 billion in fraud and waste — nearly 11 percent of the $19 billion spent by FEMA on Hurricanes Katrina and Rita as of mid-June.[New York Times tally, 6/27/06]

-“Widespread” waste and mismanagement on millions for Katrina recovery, including at least $3 million for 4,000 beds that were never used.[GAO, 3/16/06]

DEFENSE CONTRACTS
-A $50 million Air Force contract awarded to a company with close ties to senior Air Force officers, in a process “fraught with improper influence, irregular procedures, glaring conflicts of interest.”[Project on Government Oversight, 4/18/08]

-$1.7 billion in excessive fees and waste paid by the Pentagon to the Interior Department to manage federal lands.[Defense Department and Interior Department Inspectors General audit, 12/25/06]

-$1 trillion unaccounted for by the Pentagon, including 56 airplanes, 32 tanks, and 36 Javelin missile command launch-units.[GAO, 5/18/03]

Given Bush’s history of gross fiscal mismanagement — including an unprecedented number of no-bid contracts and Bush’s resistance to closing fraud loopholes or increasing oversight of contracts — why should Americans trust another republican..... Digg It!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !
No Comment?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO

West Mifflin, PA

#24685 Jun 5, 2012
G.W. Bush

Accomplishments As President

•Attacked and took over two countries.•Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.•Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.•Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.•Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.•First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.•First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.•First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.•After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.•Set the record for most campaign fundraising trips than any other president in U.S. history.•In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.•Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history.•Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.•Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in U.S. history.•Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.•Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in U.S. history.•Presided over the biggest energy crises in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.•Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.•Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
LMFAO

West Mifflin, PA

#24686 Jun 5, 2012
•Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
•Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.•My presidency is the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S. history.•Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history (the 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleezza Rice, has an Exxon oil tanker named after her).•First president in U.S. history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.•Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.•First president in U.S. history to order a U.S. attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.•Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.•Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.•First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the human rights commission.•First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the elections monitoring board.•Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.•Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.•Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
LMFAO

West Mifflin, PA

#24687 Jun 5, 2012
•Refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions. •First president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. elections). •All-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations. •My biggest lifetime campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation). •Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history. •First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community. •First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1) •First U.S. president to establish a secret shadow government. •Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year made the U.S. the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in U.S. and world history). •With a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years. •Fist U.S. president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability. •First U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than their immediate neighbor, North Korea. •Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts. •Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts. •Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive.'
LMFAO

West Mifflin, PA

#24688 Jun 5, 2012
•Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects. •In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States. •Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in U.S. history. •In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the U.S. has ever been since the Civil War. •
LMFAO

West Mifflin, PA

#24689 Jun 5, 2012
Records and References
•At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available)•AWOL from National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.•Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.•All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my father's library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.•All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.•All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.•Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.•For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (they can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)
Dubya

West Mifflin, PA

#24690 Jun 5, 2012
funny how everything is done by democrats . republicans never screw up they're the poor victims .

IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION

KATRINA

DEFENSE CONTRACTS

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Bushs Hidden Stimulas

West Mifflin, PA

#24691 Jun 5, 2012
Dubya wrote:
funny how everything is done by democrats . republicans never screw up they're the poor victims .
IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION
KATRINA
DEFENSE CONTRACTS
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! Looks like old George was running up his own stimulas package!!!!! Where did it get us though? Create any jobs under his war plans?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Bushs Hidden Stimulas

West Mifflin, PA

#24692 Jun 5, 2012
Bush's Enron Problem!!!!!!!!!!

The fall of the house of Enron has reached the political phase.

The Bush Administration, having run up against its first honor-and-dignity issue in the person of Enron's former chief, longtime (and politically generous) Bush buddy Kenneth Lay, is fervently washing its hands of the whole mess. George W. Bush on Thursday announced that he would have the Treasury Department look into the whole corporate pension issue "to make sure we learn from the past." Oh, and that he hadn't talked to Lay in who knows how long.

John Ashcroft, whose Justice Department launched its criminal investigation Thursday into Enron's fall — and the remarkable foresight of its top executives in parachuting out early and rich — recused himself and his chief of staff from the probe, just as designated attack Democrat Henry Waxman was dashing off a letter reminding Ashcroft that he'd received $25,000 from Enronites for a Senate re-election campaign. The exodus may not stop there; Bush SEC chairman Harvey Pitt once did some work for Arthur Andersen, the blind (and document-shredding) accounting watchdog in the drama, and could be next to eagerly recuse himself from ever having to give a press conference on his agency's investigation, either.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...
Bushs Hidden Stimulas

West Mifflin, PA

#24693 Jun 5, 2012

IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION

KATRINA

DEFENSE CONTRACTS

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24694 Jun 5, 2012
OBAMA 2012 FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24695 Jun 5, 2012
Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

Tell you what - if you want to debate issues, then respond on the issues.

Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

Really?

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word

"fair."

LOL!

c'mon danny boy debate
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24696 Jun 5, 2012
It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word

"fair."

c'mon danny boy debate
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#24697 Jun 5, 2012
Bushs Hidden Stimulas wrote:
IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION
KATRINA
DEFENSE CONTRACTS
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!! With all that money Bush flushed down the shitter, or should I say got into someones pockets,Obama should be a shoe in!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
\HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!
OBAMA 2012
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#24698 Jun 5, 2012
Funny how everything is done by democrats . republicans never screw up they're the poor victims .

IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION

KATRINA

DEFENSE CONTRACTS

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
No Comment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forty Fort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guard, inmate die in altercation at Pennsylvani... Jul 19 Never Trust A Ped... 1
News Prosecutor cites trip to Mexico as evidence in ... Jul 12 Hazleton Factoids 1
570MENU.COM | Online Restaurant Menu Directory ... Jun '16 junu95 1
Export pizza to the rest of the world. Jun '16 Edward 1
News Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) May '16 lady 107
How to stop a bully May '16 Fred 1
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) May '16 Antoinett 3

Forty Fort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forty Fort Mortgages