Twin home in Allentown catches fire

Twin home in Allentown catches fire

There are 4 comments on the WFMZ story from Apr 14, 2013, titled Twin home in Allentown catches fire. In it, WFMZ reports that:

A two-alarm fire at a twin home in Allentown had crews rushing to put out flames.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 14, 2013
The hounds are hard at work because this heating season was not as prosperous as atisipated by this local band of thugs that are employed as subcontractors of the underhanded underwritters¿ There is just to many conflicts of intrests in this realestate propaganda for the powers that be, are not involved in this consortium¿
Big Brother is watching always watching, and all they have to do is reverse the tape¿
silly rabbit

Glenside, PA

#2 Apr 21, 2013
The hounds from hell and there colosion with local officials did not anticipate such a slow heating season and revenues were far lower than anticipated¿ So now they are blaming it on electrial malfunction, who was the electrical inspector that allowed that property to be flopped Joe cocco¿

Just leting this corrupt organization know that criminal attemppted homicide and homocide investigation never and I mean never go away?
silly rabbit

Woodbury, NJ

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Am I blind or am I the only one that sees the allentown infection spreading¿ Now the new morning gag/wfmz is publishing that people should clean there chimneys, fire officials are on top of the food chain because of there call of cause¿

Just wondering how far the top of this food chain ends¿ Than when the final investigation rulings will end this corrupt oganizations opperation¿ Acting under color of law to break and enter, than there is disruption of the lives affected¿
silly rabbit

Chester Springs, PA

#4 May 7, 2013
Today officials ruled a lehighcounty mans death accidentale, I read the artcle and nothing too mention about cause of the fire¿ Now maybe that was part of the gag/topix politi al propaganda¿

Than there was alao an artcle located very close to the king hounds area were a garage with a boat went up in flames¿

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forty Fort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get a Trader Joe's or Costco to come to this area. Jul 28 Simone 1
New treatment for bad knees. Jul 24 Simone 1
News Richard Belza announces candidacy for West Wyom... Jul 22 interesting 2
News Police: Man stalked Carbon judge -- themorningc... (Jul '07) Jun '14 Ted Kaczynski 20
News Plains Twp. man charged in fatal Forty Fort sho... (Dec '13) Dec '13 howdydoody 1
News Court notes 8/23/13 (Aug '13) Aug '13 child support 1
News Online sales-tax bill called out of line (May '13) May '13 entitledstate 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forty Fort Mortgages