Look at crimes involving Hispanics re...

Look at crimes involving Hispanics reveals complex picture

There are 5290 comments on the Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader story from Jun 4, 2006, titled Look at crimes involving Hispanics reveals complex picture. In it, Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader reports that:

HAZLETON - A review of arrest records in the city over the last six years shows that the number of arrests of Hispanics seems in line with the city's booming Hispanic population over the same period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader.

hotdog in her taco

Wellsboro, PA

#5427 Mar 31, 2013
I love to place a good hotdog in my gf's taco. Sometimes my interracial thrusting may include some mud packing.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5428 Mar 31, 2013
hotdog in her taco wrote:
I love to place a good hotdog in my gf's taco. Sometimes my interracial thrusting may include some mud packing.
I bet when you're done, you can't sit for days.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5429 Apr 4, 2013
Are we fed up with this crap yet?
http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2013/04/03/i...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beach828

Brownsburg, IN

#5430 Apr 6, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
Are we fed up with this crap yet?
http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2013/04/03/i...
Put the animal down! This Mom should have had an assault shotgun! Reduce the human herd by one! This Mom should not have allowed this scum into her home! He will be getting the death sentence, he set out to kill her and plenty of witnesses!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
COLONEL TITO

Saint Simons Island, GA

#5431 May 1, 2013
Well folks I finally figured it out. BEACH and his head bobbing Sock Puppet DADOG are actually Latino hating muzzies. If you will note we haven't heard one word from these two racist hate mongering scum because most of the recent bad news has to deal with muzzie terrorists. They only know how to attack Latinos, however, whenever there is bad news about muzzies, you can hear the crickets chirping. This is clear evidence in addition to all their previous comments that they hate Latinos but when it comes to the horrible acts of legal/illegal muzzies, nany a word. What's the matter muzzies, pig got your tongue?
Also, have any of you noticed that whenever one of them writes something the other immediately chimes in with supportive comments, another tactic of American/Latino hating goat humping muzzies.
Hey you American haters, why don't you go back to your sand laden crap holes and quit living off the tax payers of America?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5432 May 1, 2013
It seems tito's mom gave him his pooter time back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beach828

Brownsburg, IN

#5434 May 6, 2013
INDIANAPOLIS -
Two students from Rhoades Elementary School reported attempted abductions Wednesday morning. The students say a man tried to lure them to his SUV. One of the girls was with her mother at the school bus stop when it happened.

People in the neighborhood reported seeing the suspect driving up and down the street over the last few days. The two attempted abductions happened about the same time - 8:00 am Wednesday - near Washington and Wichser Avenue on the Indianapolis west side.

One of the students, a fourth grade girl in the Wayne Township School District, was waiting at the bus stop with her mother when the man pulled up and kept insisting they get in. They refused, went home and called the police.

"He kept asking me and my daughter to get in his truck and we kept telling him no," said Kitty Barnett.

The stranger left Barmett's daughter so fearful she did not want to attend school Thursday, which is a huge change of heart for the fourth grader who loves all of her classes.

"She was scared. She went and stood behind me. She went and said,'Mommy, get him away.' This morning she didn't even want to go down to the bus stop. Me and her went and walked down there scared but there was a Speedway officer. He went and came down through here and parked over here and waited until everybody got on the bus," said Barnett.

Indianapolis Metro Police also heard from another mother the same morning who described the same man approaching her daughter at the school bus stop.

Both mothers gave police the same description of a Hispanic man in his forties driving a white Toyota SUV with license plate 756-ZYG.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5435 May 6, 2013
While I agree that illegal immigration is a stain on our society and our way of life, I must mention that it is about time we looked at Muslim immigration whether legal or illegal as one of the worst blights on our country to date. The intent here is to take over our way of life.
COLONEL TITO

Saint Simons Island, GA

#5436 May 6, 2013
Gee, what a surprise Beach and his head bobbing sock puppet again commenting one after the other. Both are hate mongering racist Latino haters and Beach held to this position in his recent rant.
The surprise here is that the head bobbing sock puppet finally didn't attack Latinos and gone after muzzies.
I agree muzzies are the biggest problem our country faces and I am glad that I finally got the head bobbing sock puppet to get off his hatred/attack of Latinos and focus on the real problem.
I suspect I will eventually get the true racist and puppet master Beach to get away from his vicious attack on Latinos and focus on the real problem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#5437 May 6, 2013
Last estimate has the cost of keeping the F'in wet's here will top 6 trillion. THEN they get to suck social services that they paid ZERO in dry. As far as the Mooslimes goes, the one who is the biggest threat to the American way of life lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beach828

Brownsburg, IN

#5439 May 9, 2013
Three illegals kidnap three girls and keep them captive for 10 years in Cleveland, I think the death penalty is too good. Torture them the way the illegals tortured their victims. This is what happens in Mexico all the time, I bet one of the little turds will say he meant to marry one of the girls. Rapto doesn't work here in United States. So long butthole thruster!!!! BBBBBBAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5440 May 9, 2013
Alea iacta est wrote:
Last estimate has the cost of keeping the F'in wet's here will top 6 trillion. THEN they get to suck social services that they paid ZERO in dry. As far as the Mooslimes goes, the one who is the biggest threat to the American way of life lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Good point.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5441 May 9, 2013
Tito couldn't convince himself to blow his nose. What a turdlet. LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#5442 May 11, 2013
HAZLETON A father now faces charges of child endangerment and reckless endangerment after leaving his children home alone.
It was Tuesday when police were called to an apartment on South Wyoming Street, in Hazleton.
Officers found five children, all under the age of ten, home alone.
Investigators also said the inside of the apartment was filthy.
The health department condemned the apartment, and said it was infested with cockroaches and has other safety issues.
The father of the children, Freddy Colon, showed Newswatch 16 around the apartment Tuesday night.
He said he left the children alone just long enough to go to the store to buy food.
The children are now staying with a family friend.

I'm shocked!!! Who would have thought...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
awoken white

Hazleton, PA

#5443 May 12, 2013
Alea iacta est wrote:
HAZLETON A father now faces charges of child endangerment and reckless endangerment after leaving his children home alone.
It was Tuesday when police were called to an apartment on South Wyoming Street, in Hazleton.
Officers found five children, all under the age of ten, home alone.
Investigators also said the inside of the apartment was filthy.
The health department condemned the apartment, and said it was infested with cockroaches and has other safety issues.
The father of the children, Freddy Colon, showed Newswatch 16 around the apartment Tuesday night.
He said he left the children alone just long enough to go to the store to buy food.
The children are now staying with a family friend.
I'm shocked!!! Who would have thought...
Those pigs have turned Hazleton into a litter infested mess. They litter in front of you because that is what Dominicans do. The poor handful of Puerto Ricans unfortunately get grouped in with them scum. Puerto Ricans will tell you about what a bunch of filthy trash Dominicans are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beach828

Brownsburg, IN

#5444 May 26, 2013
An illegal a muslim and a communist walk into a bar, the bartender says Barrack what can I get you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Saw them fluck up NYC

Meadville, PA

#5445 May 28, 2013
Stopped at Applebee's in West Hazleton yesterday and all I heard were the spicarinos jabbering like the monkeys they are.Never saw them in there before so I won't be going back.Maybe applebees can change the menu to rice and beans and plantains.

Location hidden

#5446 May 28, 2013
Hey! I have a deal for Tito and any other Reekin supporter. Since you think these filthy maggots actually contribute to America, here's the deal. Name ONE city or town in the entire United States that 1) Has a White population less than 30% 2) Has a majority of black and hispanic people 3) Is Democratic run. 4) That is not a drug ridden, crime infested crap hole with unemployment double the local average and the welfare rats running around breeding with any baby daddy they can spread their legs for, and I'll never post here again. Any takers????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
american citizen

Canton, OH

#5449 Jun 12, 2013
It is really bothersome to see so many negative untruthful comments about Latinos. Some of you seem to delight when there is wrong doing involving Latinos but never seem to show/highlight ALL the wrong doings of blacks, asians, eastern europeans whites, etc.
I can only conclude you all are racist.

Location hidden

#5450 Jun 13, 2013
american citizen wrote:
It is really bothersome to see so many negative untruthful comments about Latinos. Some of you seem to delight when there is wrong doing involving Latinos but never seem to show/highlight ALL the wrong doings of blacks, asians, eastern europeans whites, etc.
I can only conclude you all are racist.
Did you read the title of the thread? And while you're at it, how about giving us the demographic break down of the neighborhood you liven in. Or better yet, move to Diamond Ave. for a few months and then let's here one of your liberal "I love everyone" posts....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forty Fort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a new law. 4 min roy 1
FeetPeace Scam ALERT Thu EricTrappist 4
This is the VA, and this is what Vets seeking t... Jul 16 USMCVet 1
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Jul 14 Al Busillo 682
prepare to survive. Jul 8 unoriginal preppers 2
Protect the power grid. Jul 8 unoriginal preppers 2
News Bloomsburg Fair returns with lineup of music, f... (Sep '16) Jun 30 Educated White Pe... 3

Forty Fort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forty Fort Mortgages