who runs fortville
goldbuyer

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Im tring to start a new buisness in area and having a tough time. The town wont help and dont care. Fortville looks like it could use someone in charge to help. I was told the Ratliffs run the town. I met the one in charge of re-development. I hope this isnt the ratliff that runs the town. Does anyone care whats going on. Other town i own buisnesses in, the town is helpful. Do the ratliffs run the city or does someone else?
Out of town

Pendleton, IN

#3 Dec 7, 2017
goldbuyer wrote:
Im tring to start a new buisness in area and having a tough time. The town wont help and dont care. Fortville looks like it could use someone in charge to help. I was told the Ratliffs run the town. I met the one in charge of re-development. I hope this isnt the ratliff that runs the town. Does anyone care whats going on. Other town i own buisnesses in, the town is helpful. Do the ratliffs run the city or does someone else?
No he DON'T
nono

Fortville, IN

#4 Jan 10, 2018
what type of business are you wanting to open? the ratliff that I know is a nice guy and believe me when I say that he does care about fortville. those that did try to control everything are now too old to handle what they have caused but still have family on the county payrolls.
Two cents

Knightstown, IN

#5 Sep 27, 2018
Politicians run fortville. Most are lawyers. Hope you don't have to deal with manship. Watch anything nono says he isn't even in fortville!
nono

Fortville, IN

#6 Sep 28, 2018
two cents is a know nothing because I live a few miles from forttucky and I would like to know how in hades some of the supposed leaders and when they got a law degree????? from the university of knightstown????? two cents had better worry about his or her own community or I will ask roverman not to service your furnace upon which he would tell me to mind my own business!!!!!! oh well I will try to be nice to two cents as I love to look around the shops in knightstown so have a nice day two cents. forttucky wants you to shop there.....
Notice

Fort Scott, KS

#7 Sep 29, 2018
It's always the politicians and lawyers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fortville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey faircloth Oct 24 Kisses 1
News City gives initial approval to salary ordinance Sep '18 know the facts 2
News Elwood father arrested for child neglect, batte... (Mar '11) Jun '18 Adc1996 4
Pendletonís Cheating Husband? (May '18) Jun '18 bj69or 5
lost friend Jun '18 kelly 1
Buying a house (Apr '18) Apr '18 pjs7258 1
Fortville Christian Youth Home (Feb '09) Mar '18 RitaStevenson 35

Fortville Jobs

Personal Finance

Fortville Mortgages