'From the Heart' Valentine benefit se...

'From the Heart' Valentine benefit set for Feb. 11 in memory of...

There are 1 comment on the The News-Reporter story from Dec 29, 2005, titled 'From the Heart' Valentine benefit set for Feb. 11 in memory of.... In it, The News-Reporter reports that:

The Wills Memorial Hospital Foundation and the WashingtonWilkes Humane Shelter Association, two local non-profit organizations, are co-sponsoring a Valentine benefit, 'From the Heart,' on February 11, 2006, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Reporter.

THOMAS FORTSON DARBY

Beacon, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2006
DEAR MRS. BENNETT, THE NEWS REPORTER AND THE CITIZENS OF WASHINGTON, GEORGIA, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN IN MY LIFE, MY MOTHER, MARY FORTSON DARBY. HER LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE OF WASHINGTON, GEORGIA AND HER LOVE FOR ITS NATURAL BEAUTY WAS SO VERY GREAT. I LOVE YOU ALL TOO VERY MUCH AND WILL PRAY THAT HER SPIRITUAL LIGHT WILL SHINE DOWN UPON YOU. THANK YOU AGAIN SO VERY VERY MUCH FOR SUCH A LOVELY GESTURE TO A LOVELY LADY. DEVOTEDLY, WITH MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL, THOMAS FORTSON DARBY, SOTHEBYS INTERNATIONAL, 199 POST ROAD EAST, WESTPORT, CT 06880

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fortson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 53 min Kelly 5,497
Review: Live Music in Columbus Georgia 54 min Kelly 1,458
News Over 2,000 pounds of crawfish being delivered t... 1 hr Kelly 67
Columbus-Phenix City music scene (Jun '15) 1 hr Kelly 25
Word Association (May '15) 4 hr Kelly 1,230
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 6 hr Kelly 1,850
Electric City Life Article 7 hr Kelly 326

Fortson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance