garrison trailor park

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 4, 2011
im currently renting a lot in this park...the grounds keeper is nothing but a bully whom likes to go around harrasing people...i would like tooo know if any and all people have the same horror stories of having to deal with this so called grounds keeper...we have evidence of him making terroristic threats to us in our own lot...my husband and i are both disabled...the woman who is the lawyer of the owner of these grounds does not care about her tenants...before hanging up on me said she would stand behind this guy whom relentlessly harrasing us and she doesnt care...i wonder if the land owner knows she is allowing her employee to harass ALL her tenants...we are good peolple who moved here not knowing how much life we have left..wanted a quiet place to catch our breath and try to relax and take stock of our life...but i can not and will not allow that "groundskeeper" to harass..steal...and lie about innocentt people..so ask you..if you to have been harrased..please feel free to tell your story.this crap wont stop until as a community we band together..thank you and god bless you for standing up. please send all your grievinces to hauscody@hotmail.com.
Kim Ruble

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fortescue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamison, Stormes vie in Commercial (Oct '08) Dec '17 ELLIS 5
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Newport, NJ (May '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
Port Norris History and Homes (Jan '07) Mar '16 Tom 12
News New York, Mountbatten InProgramme - Living Cost... (Jul '06) Nov '15 Lisa 6,052
News Timing right for a rescue (Oct '06) Oct '15 D dcoleri 2
News James G. Grace, 20 (May '06) Dec '13 Newport Girl 32
Hurricane damage (Nov '12) Nov '12 R Hamilton 1

Fortescue Jobs

Personal Finance

Fortescue Mortgages