Dickies Fights Crack Exposure

Dickies Fights Crack Exposure

There are 13 comments on the WPMI-TV Mobile story from Aug 9, 2006, titled Dickies Fights Crack Exposure. In it, WPMI-TV Mobile reports that:

Dickies Fights Crack Exposure Last Update: 8/9/2006 3:45:20 PM Fort Worth, Texas, pants manufacturer Williamson-Dickie has announced plans for a line of jeans designed to prevent rear-end exposure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPMI-TV Mobile.

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

Location hidden

#1 Aug 10, 2006
The plumbers are excited about this! ROTFLMAO!!!
dhw

Arlington Heights, MA

#2 Aug 10, 2006
We used to drop quarters in the crack of some fat guy that frequented the bar where I worked.....I still wonder what he must have thought when he sobered up??????

Location hidden

#3 Aug 10, 2006
dhw wrote:
We used to drop quarters in the crack of some fat guy that frequented the bar where I worked.....I still wonder what he must have thought when he sobered up??????
Probably used the change to buy a morning beer! EEEEWWWWW!!!
dhw

Arlington Heights, MA

#4 Aug 10, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably used the change to buy a morning beer! EEEEWWWWW!!!
bawhahahahahhahha! Glad I wasn't there in the morning! well...except for that one time I was on the pool table when the boss opened up...but that's a whole 'nother show! tee hee
Just Thinking

Farmington, MI

#5 Aug 10, 2006
I saw one guy bending over at the flea market last week and it was sooooooo bad I had nightmares about it. Now I know why they say that crack is so bad for you.
Matilda

Australia

#6 Aug 10, 2006
We call that a coin slot here hahahahahahaha, I hate it when you see a real fat guy bending over ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and in today's fashion the guys wear their jeans or pants so far down they are nearly hanging off them anyway, the crutch is down near their knees! I guess its one way for them to get some extra cash huh, bum crack coin slots! I don't think I would put any of my hard earned coins in there though cheers :):)

Location hidden

#7 Aug 11, 2006
Ladies, how about those guys in baggy shorts going comando and putting their legs up on a bench or chair. The stuff is so visable and I don't think they even have a clue!

Men....pay attention! LOL!!!
dhw

Arlington Heights, MA

#8 Aug 11, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
Ladies, how about those guys in baggy shorts going comando and putting their legs up on a bench or chair. The stuff is so visable and I don't think they even have a clue!
Men....pay attention! LOL!!!
LMAO! There's an ugly fat guy that come's into my work....he's always hangin' out. Why can't the hotties do that?

Location hidden

#9 Aug 11, 2006
dhw wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! There's an ugly fat guy that come's into my work....he's always hangin' out. Why can't the hotties do that?
Hotties have class.
Clay

Auburn, WA

#10 Aug 11, 2006
Matilda wrote:
We call that a coin slot here hahahahahahaha, I hate it when you see a real fat guy bending over ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and in today's fashion the guys wear their jeans or pants so far down they are nearly hanging off them anyway, the crutch is down near their knees! I guess its one way for them to get some extra cash huh, bum crack coin slots! I don't think I would put any of my hard earned coins in there though cheers :):)
lol, thats why I carry a squirt bottle filled with ranch sauce....or at least they think it's ranch...moo hoo ha ha
Mcgyver

Davis, CA

#11 Aug 11, 2006
The Man Show had a hilarious skit with a product called A$$ Spackle. It was flesh tone paste you could trowel on to fill up the canyon
Matilda

Australia

#12 Aug 13, 2006
Mcgyver wrote:
The Man Show had a hilarious skit with a product called A$$ Spackle. It was flesh tone paste you could trowel on to fill up the canyon
ahahahahaha lmao I can just evisage that lol!!!!

“Whip it, whip it good”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 23, 2013
A post on the crack of Don.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability Attorney in DFW area Jul 22 Msolis99 1
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Jul 20 clb 303
Work in Ft Worth Jul 19 RecruiterGarcia 1
News Was This Historic Gay Bar the Victim of Arson? Jul 18 Dr Reker s Bellhop 6
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Jul 18 kerirae 33
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's (Jun '15) Jul 18 Rusty Fralia 26
News Rainbow Lounge, destroyed by fire, will reopen ... Jul 15 Bruce King 5

Fort Worth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Worth Mortgages