Electronic Harassment, Local, Fedreal...

Electronic Harassment, Local, Fedreal, law enforcement

Posted in the Fort Worth Forum

TracyJamesGivens

Plano, TX

#1 Oct 1, 2017
Perpetrators of electronic harassment notes October 01;2017 @0653 FT Worth Texas

These child molesting narcotics cops and their families of confidential informants are once again abusing females and at least one younger gay male. They apparently drugged them and pulled train on them injuring and perhaps killing one leaving them in a van and another is naked chained up in either the back yard or in the under house add on cellar which is not listed on land documents at Tarrant County Tax office. One female called Shane was there part of the night and she was beaten by the cops son to the point of reconstructive surgery last year and another is Diann who's husband gave her to these family members and told people she left after their divorce. Yes folks this is real and yes they do work for law enforcement and other government offices
Wesly Shaw

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2017
I's great to be Gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) 6 hr GeOReneedianegarr... 1,641
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Nov 3 Patti 345
News Students to Texas: - We are trying to fight for... Oct 30 Hillytestfarts 21
BEWARE - - Attorney Steven E Pirtle from Fort W... Oct 29 txsweetcakes 2
News Downpour floods White Rock Creek, swells Trinit... Oct 19 God Damned Holy S... 5
Christmas 1991 Murders (Aug '09) Oct 17 Christine 3
Done Working! The hospital is my home Sep '18 Private Citizen 3

Fort Worth Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Worth Mortgages