Fort Worth Teen Killed In Car Accident

Fort Worth Teen Killed In Car Accident

There are 16 comments on the cbs11tv.com story from Dec 27, 2006, titled Fort Worth Teen Killed In Car Accident. In it, cbs11tv.com reports that:

D'Marcus Roberson wanted to play college basketball. The 13-year-old 5'6" sixth grader was off to a great start, playing on a Mansfield select team which traveled to camps across the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs11tv.com.

michelle short

Hurst, TX

#1 Dec 29, 2006
My greatest symathy for this family that maybe its the end of the world but no we still have to go on with life.Maybe god pick up this teenager for something.

God bless you

Christa

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2007
This was my friend I knew him and everyone at the school misses him very dearly

Since: Jan 07

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2007
Hello.
Yes..we must go on.
I witnessed a suicide. What a Christmas that was..the kid was eighteen.
my heart goes out to the mothers and the fathers..but, to the mothers most of all.
dustin

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Mar 11, 2007
he was my best friend it struck me really hard
kayla

Grand Prairie, TX

#5 Mar 24, 2007
D'marcus played basketball with my brother at worley middle school. I didnt know him that well, but everytime he needed a quater or something; i was there to give it to him :] he was a good kid!
Matt

Grapevine, TX

#6 Apr 7, 2007
Ugh, its horrible. The number 1 cause of death for 1-34 yr olds is automobile collisions

http://www.thanksforspeeding.com
christal n jasmin

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Apr 13, 2007
well we really didnt kno him but we hurd alot him n we hope rest in peace!
Larri Shepherd

Washington, DC

#8 Apr 29, 2007
I was in that car with D'Marcus when that wreck took place! I was with him that whole day actually, he was like a little cousin to me. I cant shake tha images of him in tha back half of that car still in tha seat belt that I made him put on b4 we left my brotha's house. He was a great kid, and I loved him like hell.
Jordan

AOL

#9 May 9, 2007
-i feel so srry 4 tha family-
-i can't b-lieve it happened-
-D'Marcus was an awsome kid evry1 misses him so much-
-REST IN PEACE D'MARCUS-
-WE ALL LUV YEW LOTS-
-MISS YEW 2-
-YEW WERE A GREAT TEAM PLAYER-
michelle short

Hurst, TX

#10 May 13, 2007
michelle short wrote:
My greatest symathy for this family that maybe its the end of the world but no we still have to go on with life.Maybe god pick up this teenager for something.
God bless you
what ever you think this is easy to say
brenda

Fort Worth, TX

#11 May 14, 2007
School is so gay sometimes. The stuff that happens is so ridiculous that i just wanna tell everyone to shut up. Don't even get me started on people not listening. I'm talking and they stare at me for a few seconds and walk away. What fun oh joy!(sarcasm)
jessica kayla and kendall

United States

#12 May 18, 2007
hey man we miss you everyday school is not tha same without you!!!
Miss your reports about tha basketball games every tuseday morning!
WE MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
~Jessica~
~Kayla~
~Kendall~
jessica kayla and kendall

United States

#13 May 18, 2007
sry D'ma rus we're really not from Stearns kentucky kayla was typinng this & shes a blonde! we go to worley and miss u very very very very very very well u get the point WE MISS U!
p.s. we cant find out were we put where we live so judt 2 let u knw we live in mansfield
Kia

Irving, TX

#14 May 27, 2007
It's so sad to see things like this. D'Marcus Roberson had such a promising future that was taken away by the act of someone else's stupidity. Although you will be missed here, we know GOD is taking care of you up there.
Kia

Irving, TX

#15 May 27, 2007
Larri Shepherd wrote:
I was in that car with D'Marcus when that wreck took place! I was with him that whole day actually, he was like a little cousin to me. I cant shake tha images of him in tha back half of that car still in tha seat belt that I made him put on b4 we left my brotha's house. He was a great kid, and I loved him like hell.
I can't say that I know what you are going through, but know this, I am very sorry and I hope you and your family (as well as D'Marcus's) are doing better. My prayers are with you.
Richard

Arlington, TX

#16 Jun 5, 2007
I played against him in a couple of tourneys he was a great kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wyndham Pointe Apts Wed Concerned 1
Chaney Hawthorne is missing Wed Connie 1
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Sep 27 gaslight girl 17
Fort Worth Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Sep 24 Aidan 2
Buck's Cabaret on Mecham Blvd (Oct '10) Sep 23 The Conniosseur 74
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's (Jun '15) Sep 21 Steve Cullen 22
Irish traveller's (Nov '08) Sep 20 Sweet Briar 1,423

Fort Worth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance