Fort Worth man who was shot now faces...

Fort Worth man who was shot now faces murder charge

There are 2 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Aug 17, 2011, titled Fort Worth man who was shot now faces murder charge. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

By Deanna Boyd FORT WORTH -- A 19-year-old Fort Worth man who initially told police that he was shot while walking down a street -- then changed his story to say he was shot during a drug transaction -- is now in jail facing a murder charge.Sterling Dion Bailey is accused of fatally shooting Juston Scruggs, 31, while trying to steal marijuana ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

Nissa

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Aug 18, 2011
How can someone so young screw up his life so completely? Very sad statement of the future of our country.
A cousin

Arlington, TX

#2 Dec 13, 2017
Nissa wrote:
How can someone so young screw up his life so completely? Very sad statement of the future of our country.
It was pre meditation and he still got off her tried to steal from him and killed him... Tru story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Downpour floods White Rock Creek, swells Trinit... Fri God Damned Holy S... 5
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Thu GeOReneedianegarr... 1,581
Christmas 1991 Murders (Aug '09) Oct 17 Christine 3
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Oct 4 Greg 343
Done Working! The hospital is my home Sep 30 Private Citizen 3
News Students to Texas: - We are trying to fight for... Sep 23 Billsfartonhilly 18
Kitchen Designer Jobs Bradford UK Sep 21 LiaowXu 1

Fort Worth Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Worth Mortgages