Hernia Mesh Patch Recall - FDA Warns ...

Hernia Mesh Patch Recall - FDA Warns of Death and Serious Healt...

There are 8232 comments on the PRWeb story from Feb 4, 2007, titled Hernia Mesh Patch Recall - FDA Warns of Death and Serious Healt.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Patients should review the latest recall information to see if they have been implanted with the recalled device and seek medical attention if symptoms such as unexplained or persistent abdominal pain, fever, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Cecille

Phoenix, AZ

#6988 Dec 18, 2012
Many women complained of pelvic pain, infections, and bleeding some time after being implanted by mesh devices. It's even more daunting to know that serious complications, including death may be one of the risks of using mesh implants. More information about mesh devices and related issues may also be found at http://www.bladdermeshlawsuit.us
All Meshed Up

Grand Junction, CO

#6989 Dec 18, 2012
Kristin wrote:
The safety alert released by the FDA that discusses the potential risks associated with mesh devices has reportedly incited a number of lawsuits from women who experienced these injuries. If you wish to be regularly updated about lawsuits and other issues related to bladder mesh devices, you may visit http://www.bladdermeshlawsuit.us
QUIT USEING THIS SITE TO ADVERTISE YOUR SITE!!!!!
All Meshed Up

Grand Junction, CO

#6990 Dec 18, 2012
Bea wrote:
With the string of controversies linked to pelvic mesh implants, it's not difficult to imagine that many women are now daunted to go through surgery involving these medical devices. Although some experts say that they may still be of great benefit to some patients, this may have been proven otherwise by the number of adverse event reports received by the FDA. More information about mesh devices and related issues may also be found at http://www.bladdermeshlawsuit.us
What are you people? Robo-posters? Quit useing this site to advertise you bunch of vultures!!!
All Meshed Up

Grand Junction, CO

#6991 Dec 18, 2012
To "Cecille" "Bea" and "Kristen" Get off this site you lousy bunch of vultures. Your nothing but shills for big lawyers. You stink. And I hope you read this but I doubt you do. Your just advertiseing not trying to help. We see your kind all the time.....usually we have to look in the gutter but......
MaryAZ

Phoenix, AZ

#6992 Dec 18, 2012
I had hernia surgery in 2005. Always complaining about pain since the surgery, I finally seeked out the surgeon who performed the surgery. He is out of state, has no records of mine, nor does the hospital. How do I find out what mesh was used for my spiegel hernia and inguinal hernia repair.??? I am facing much expense for testing, and have a lot of scar tissue at the repair sight that is approximately 6 inches long in two places like a z.
Any help would be appreciated.
Jane Akre

Jacksonville, FL

#6993 Dec 18, 2012
I have an idea- How about if everybody NOT call those lawyers!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6994 Dec 18, 2012
All Meshed Up wrote:
To "Cecille" "Bea" and "Kristen" Get off this site you lousy bunch of vultures. Your nothing but shills for big lawyers. You stink. And I hope you read this but I doubt you do. Your just advertiseing not trying to help. We see your kind all the time.....usually we have to look in the gutter but......
You crack me up!
Tracy Langford

Mead, WA

#6995 Dec 18, 2012
I am having trouble finding a lawyer that takes Hernia lawsuits, I can only find lawyers that are taking Transvaginal mesh cases. Can someone help me? I had prolene mesh put in me for a hernia. I have had several surgeries to remove the mesh and several severe infections, skin grafts , severe pain . I am left feeling like I have no help. Please help. Contact me
[email protected]
Blair

Montague, Canada

#6996 Dec 18, 2012
Tracy Langford wrote:
I am having trouble finding a lawyer that takes Hernia lawsuits, I can only find lawyers that are taking Transvaginal mesh cases. Can someone help me? I had prolene mesh put in me for a hernia. I have had several surgeries to remove the mesh and several severe infections, skin grafts , severe pain . I am left feeling like I have no help. Please help. Contact me
[email protected]
Tracy,contact this firm but you will need your mesh info,lot #, they will guide you in the right direction.
http://www.cwcd.com/hernia-danger.php
All Meshed Up

Grand Junction, CO

#6997 Dec 18, 2012
Patty Williams wrote:
<quoted text> You crack me up!
I do hope its not painful!!
MaryAZ

Phoenix, AZ

#6998 Dec 18, 2012
How do you get the mesh info and lot #? I am hearing all my records have been destroyed and the Doctor is in another state- he said he has no memory of the surgery, having performed numerous since.
Is there a number that I can call that records what is used? I am not looking to sue anyone- just to get better and have no more pain. Thanks Much.
riverrat

Winona, MN

#6999 Dec 18, 2012
mary you crack me up
MaryAZ

Phoenix, AZ

#7000 Dec 18, 2012
riverrat wrote:
mary you crack me up
maybe you could get meshed to fix that crack.
Lynn

Birmingham, AL

#7001 Dec 18, 2012
Tracy Langford wrote:
[email protected]
Yea that doesn't surprise me any Attorneys are looking any way they can at making a high backpocket payday off the victims. Thru the care of big brother FDA bad medical devices. I think it's how the Crooks in the white house really make their paychecks. then black wash us. Black wash nother words for keeping us in the dark?
Lynn

Birmingham, AL

#7002 Dec 18, 2012
MaryAZ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you could get meshed to fix that crack.
Another DYI project, I thought plaster fixed cracks,
Pete

Birmingham, AL

#7003 Dec 18, 2012
Lynn are you at the coffee house? Your DYI should be DIY, Do it yourself project. But if its a plumbers crack a longer shirt with 3 inch tail shirt fixes that, with higher waist pants. Iy's a plumbers worst nightmare, sometimes with a quick flush, or a all hanged out projest thats a pain in the butt. I'm headed to Books Million after my shift for DIY books for hernia quick fixes.
All Meshed Up

Grand Junction, CO

#7004 Dec 19, 2012
MaryAZ wrote:
How do you get the mesh info and lot #? I am hearing all my records have been destroyed and the Doctor is in another state- he said he has no memory of the surgery, having performed numerous since.
Is there a number that I can call that records what is used? I am not looking to sue anyone- just to get better and have no more pain. Thanks Much.
Get your OP report from the hospital where the surgery was performed. They WILL have it. And of course your Dr. doesn't remember you. And if he does remember you he will remember a successful surgery. Kind of works that way.
Winston

Belton, MO

#7005 Dec 19, 2012
I have a friend who had hernia surgery just over a year ago and had to go back in to hospital to find out why pain was in same area. There was alot of fluid, mucus looking fluid around the area of the polypropelene mesh. Doctors could not explain what it is. Has anyone had this happen? Is this some kind of reaction to the mesh? No infection has taken place, no issues after the initial surgery and blood work came back normal during this recent stay in hospital. Doctor elected not to remove mesh until they could find out what the mucus substance was. Any help would be appreciated.
All Meshed Up

Grand Junction, CO

#7007 Dec 20, 2012
Winston wrote:
I have a friend who had hernia surgery just over a year ago and had to go back in to hospital to find out why pain was in same area. There was alot of fluid, mucus looking fluid around the area of the polypropelene mesh. Doctors could not explain what it is. Has anyone had this happen? Is this some kind of reaction to the mesh? No infection has taken place, no issues after the initial surgery and blood work came back normal during this recent stay in hospital. Doctor elected not to remove mesh until they could find out what the mucus substance was. Any help would be appreciated.
Question 1. How was the "fluid" found? Was it a surgery or was it extracted by a syringe? Question 2. Was there a chemical analysis done on the "fluid"? If so what was found? If not. Why not? Question 3. What was he implanted with? Question 4. Where was this surgery done and was the secondary examination done by the same surgeon as did the implant? Question 5. Are you sure that the mesh is still there and the "fluid" isn't the mesh? Would really be interested in your friends current health and answers to my questions if at all possible. Thanks much and Best of Luck......
Kaye

Dallas, TX

#7008 Dec 21, 2012
It's frightening to hear that death may actually result from medical device that was supposed to ease pain and discomfort caused by hernia. It is best that patients proactively talk to their doctors about the potential risks of these implants before committing to surgery. There are articles at http://www.bladderslingrecall.us/ that may be of great help to people concerned and interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr FlavorsPharts 1,054
News Dallas-County 15 mins ago 6:27 p.m.At least 2 a... 10 hr 25or6to4 1
News Anti-Trump protesters march in Fort Worth Thu Donny Trump 4
News In Blue Mound, turning the valves on a new city... (Oct '15) Jan 14 Mosaic pollutes 24
Pig martin 10 day vacay Jan 13 Hold My Beer 2
Free Seminar for citizens of Haltom City: Maste... Jan 12 CoachJeffTFW 1
Secchi whitaker dvorak Jan 10 question 2

Fort Worth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Worth Mortgages