Winscott Road Funeral Home

Posted in the Fort Worth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Arlington, TX

#1 Nov 19, 2011
Only funeral home to receive 5 Star Award from State of Texas for 8 consecutive years! Winscott Road Funeral Home is first to receive the Exemplary Status Award for this consistent achievement. No other funeral home in the state has been recognized 8 consecutive years, and this independently determined honor reflects care, quality, and attention to detail that are unequaled. Congratulations.
Congratulations

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2011
The Best of Texas wrote:
Only funeral home to receive 5 Star Award from State of Texas for 8 consecutive years! Winscott Road Funeral Home is first to receive the Exemplary Status Award for this consistent achievement. No other funeral home in the state has been recognized 8 consecutive years, and this independently determined honor reflects care, quality, and attention to detail that are unequaled. Congratulations.
Congratulations!
G MW

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 19, 2011
Winscott Road Funeral Home did a wonderful job caring for me and my family when my husband died last year. It is no surprise that they received this award.
Informed

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2011
Not only does Winscott Road Funeral Home offer the best service as validated by this award, they also offer pricing that is about half or less than charged by Laurel Land and Greenwood.
Informed

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2011
G MW wrote:
Winscott Road Funeral Home did a wonderful job caring for me and my family when my husband died last year. It is no surprise that they received this award.
My family too!
David

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2011
Does Vickery Blvd. become Winscott Road?
Zolt G

Dallas, TX

#7 Nov 25, 2011
David wrote:
Does Vickery Blvd. become Winscott Road?
Yes. If you continue on Vickery, it becomes Winscott Road about 10 minutes west of downtown Fort Worth.
David

Dallas, TX

#8 Nov 25, 2011
Thank you. I was able to find Winscott Road Funeral Home just south of Interstate 20 on Winscott Road. I found it was just as easy to take the Winscott Exit off of I 20.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#9 Nov 26, 2011
Winscott Road Funeral Home is located at 1001 Winscott Road. This is about one and one-half blocks south of I-20, at the Winscott Road exit. The Winscott Road exit is the next exit west of the Bryant Irvin / Hulen shopping areas. Winscott Road Funeral Home can also be reached by continuing on Vickery from central Fort Worth. Vickery bears left and becomes Winscott. From the south, one can take Alta Mesa west, as it becomes Dirks Road which bears right to Winscott (below the Benbrook Lake Dam). The website for Winscott Road Funeral Home has a detailed map.
deserved award

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2011
Winscott Road Funeral Home is not a "chain owned" funeral home. Their personal attention is second to none.
Mrs Morrison

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2011
I agree!
Utah family

Logan, UT

#12 Nov 28, 2011
One of my family members died in Texas. We called around and Winscott Road Funeral Home was the most helpful and had by far the best prices. We were skeptical at first, but they were great. They also understood and honored our religious customs to the T.
Martinez

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2011
WInscott Road Funeral Home recently cared for my family. I can see why they deserved the award.
Applause

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Dec 23, 2011
I agree!
Seth wrote:
Wow it's amazing to see such pleasant and nice comments in your forum. In my hometown's forum if a business get's mentioned, even if it's a genuinely good biz run by great honest pplz they will attack like piranha until the place realistically "sounds" like satan's private elevator entrance! Lol! Thanks this was refreshing and I can imagine a warm friendly town with a nice atmosphere, even the funeral home sounds warm and gracious there. Be thankful you live in a nice place they're getting rare.
Seth
Lyndi

United States

#16 Jan 1, 2012
I agree too!
George

United States

#17 Jan 3, 2012
Excellent Award!
cameron

Logan, UT

#18 Feb 14, 2012
nice
Amazed

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Oct 20, 2012
WOW! I guess somebody from Winscott Road Funeral Home decided to start a new forum after all of the negative things that were said about them in the previous forum under the same name. Awards dont mean much if your service stinks and you treat people like dirt. Anybody that is considering using this funeral home should read the previous forum under the same name before wasting your time and money. The first forum was started by an actual customer, this one was started by a funeral home trying to salvage their poor reputation.
Just Me

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Oct 23, 2012
Strange I have been following this forum "Fort Worth Forum Topix" for quite some time and have never seen another one with bad comments on this funeral home. Is this the forum it is suppose to be in and what date was the last posting on it--or are you just someone with a grudge against someone in this business?

If not, then give the info I have asked for so it can be proven that you are telling the truth. Until then, I don't believe you.
Just Me

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Nov 5, 2012
So apparently Amazed was not being truthful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urban Manor Apartments (Oct '16) Sep 17 Johnwayne 2
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) Sep 16 Brian 99
Best Mexican icecream Sep 13 Tequila Icecream ... 1
News Donald Trump Jr. Sep 11 Lil Donny 1
Where Can you Buy K2 around Downtown fort worth? (Oct '10) Sep 10 Darwin jimenez 11
News Sammie Jones, 28, was shot in the face Monday a... Sep 10 justice 1
GE Erie plant babies Sep 7 Webster 4

Fort Worth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Worth Mortgages